Main Menu

Brazil: waxing, soccer and friends

Started by Team Gorgonzola, July 01, 2010, 11:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Bay (BRA)

Damm... One more South American team out!!!

Now...LET'S GO URUGUAY !!!!

Rick Bay (BRA)

Rick Bay (BRA)

URUGUAY tomorrow morning...

Oh Yeahhh!!!

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on July 03, 2010, 12:52:55 PM
Wow!!!

Who is watching that game?

What a game!!!

I did, buddy! And yeah, those two penalties missed were something UNBELIEVABLE!!! I've never seen anything like that! Without mentioning Villa's goal! Hit three times the posts before going in... that was sick! It was a good match tho! hehe
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

A DRAGON

Rick and JP come down.  Go Neitherlands!!!!!!!!!!
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Jp_Rio

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 07, 2010, 06:59:59 PM
Rick and JP come down.  Go Neitherlands!!!!!!!!!!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? No way... You should say Go HOME Netherlands!!!  ;D ;D

It will be beautiful seeing the spanish guys destroying the "mechanic orange"!!! Actually just remembered that I wont see it, i'll be riding my bike among these awesome "personnel"!! ;D How about a little 2 hours stop somewhere to watch the game, A DRAGON??   :D :D

The game today was pretty good btw... funny that the stumbling Puyol scored the winning goal!  :D

GO SPAIN!!

A DRAGON

Regina don't like Spain >:( >:( >:(  So I'm rooting for Holland.....Sorry.    We can record the game at La Vecchia if you would like JP and you can watch it when you come home? 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Jp_Rio

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 07, 2010, 09:32:12 PM
Regina don't like Spain >:( >:( >:(  So I'm rooting for Holland.....Sorry.    We can record the game at La Vecchia if you would like JP and you can watch it when you come home? 

Huahuah Thats cool, the teams that i really didnt want to win the cup are gone anyway... At least I'll have someone to bother after the game is over cause, unfortunately, Spain will take this one, my friend!!  :D And no worries about the match, I'll catch up when i get home. Pretty sure that some crazy ESPN channel will be broadcasting it!  ;D ;D

So, that will be a South ride right? Is there any place that the North folks meet up to go to the Carson City Starbucks??

Rick Bay (BRA)

Definitely, for me either one is fine. I don't care which one will be the champion. 8)

A DRAGON

Yeah JP. let's keep posting for a spot to meet up on Sunday Morning.  We sometimes get Alberto to open the Restaurant in the morning for some cappuccino. That's the best when he does that.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

Regina does not like Spain, but they are became Champions this afternoon.

Congrats Spain.

I liked the result, much better then others countries are champion...

Team Gorgonzola

Spain wanted it more and they got it!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't an amazing game with lots of yellow cards and even a red one. Still 900 million watched it; I was one of them ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justino

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 11, 2010, 05:50:47 PM
Spain wanted it more and they got it!!!!!!!!!!! Wasn't an amazing game with lots of yellow cards and even a red one. Still 900 million watched it; I was one of them ;D
we were three of them.

It was a rough game.  Super emotional.   Emotion kills your chances.  We saw it with Felipe Melo (Brasil red card) and we saw it again today.  The last 30 minutes NED didn't look as cool as they have in the past.   #10 Snejder is my least favorite player in the cup.  Maradonna was my least favorite person in Africa. Kim Jung Il was also on my list of crap people.
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

Jp_Rio

I didnt quite watch the game live - was trying to figure out what I needed for my bike or what not - but watched parts of it after when it was replayed.

I cant believe how many goals - easy ones - those guys missed. That was something... but in the end, the best team prevailed, with the best group and some individual star. Merits to Casillas for saving an incredible goal chance which might've changed the whole game perspective and to Iniesta for striking that tremendously difficult kick and for being patient to put himself onside on the goal play.

Congrats Spain! Now you only need 4 more to match us!!  ;D ;D ;D

A DRAGON

Quote from: Justino on July 11, 2010, 06:39:08 PM
Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 11, 2010, 05:50:47 PM
we were three of them.

It was a rough game.  Super emotional.   Emotion kills your chances.  We saw it with Felipe Melo (Brasil red card) and we saw it again today.  The last 30 minutes NED didn't look as cool as they have in the past.   #10 Snejder is my least favorite player in the cup.  Maradonna was my least favorite person in Africa. Kim Jung Il was also on my list of crap people.

Personal Message (Offline)

Justino that's bad Karma, Foul. The Queen I'm sure is going to read this. I can hear her now.  AAAAHHHH  so distastfull. Who is this Justino Cad?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750