Main Menu

Brazil: waxing, soccer and friends

Started by Team Gorgonzola, July 01, 2010, 11:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

Rick...you gone?? That's ok we got a new Brazilian.... ;D ;D ;D
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

A DRAGON

Rick Your Gone? I thought you were gonna let us know if you got the job or not? So you went down for the interview and just stayed?  What about our Sushi Date? :o :o
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 01, 2010, 11:39:11 PM
Is that right Alberto? New Brazilian member? That's awesome! Who is she/he? Maybe the new member is sad today... (Brazil out of World Cup)  :'(

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 02, 2010, 11:11:07 AM
Rick Your Gone? I thought you were gonna let us know if you got the job or not? So you went down for the interview and just stayed?  What about our Sushi Date? :o :o

Dear Jerome. I couldn't wait for the opportunity here. That day I came for interview they asked me if I could starting work 5 days later. So I had to package, looking for a place to stay and a lot of things to do in a couple days. I haven't access the Internet till last night. I missed Brazilian soccer games and my life was crazy down here. Now looks like everything is going under the control again.
Do not worry about the Sushi my friend. I have to go to Tahoe often because my sister and Titania live there. Also, I have to go to see you guys again than we go for a Sushi for sure.  :)

A DRAGON

OK I'm fine with that. I just don't want to lose my friend like that. :-*
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on July 02, 2010, 11:29:20 AM
Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 01, 2010, 11:39:11 PM
Is that right Alberto? New Brazilian member? That's awesome! Who is she/he? Maybe the new member is sad today... (Brazil out of World Cup)  :'(

Hahaha... Alberto is funny!

Yeah buddy! I assume they are talking about me, the new brazilian member.  :D Not nearly as fast as you though (nice 2:54 lap btw! That lap helped me a lot recognizing the track turns and speed points - if anybody knows what i am saying  ;D ;D) I was hoping to meet you at the track on the 19th but I saw you couldn't go because of the job interview and stuff. I'm on the same boat. Good that stuff worked out for you over there. Hope to see you on that sushi night!

About Brazil... I wished I had slept...  :P That second half was something unexplainable!! The defense didnt come to play...anyways, the bright side is that we lost to Netherlands instead of to Argentina in the finals. That would've been baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad...  ;)
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Rick Bay (BRA)

Hey, nice to meet you new Brazilian member.  ;) ;)

Joao I checked your profile you’re member since last year, right? How come you just appeared now? Anyway, welcome on board.  :-\

I felt so bad for missing the last SSA Track Day at Fernley.  :'(

I’m going to work hard to go to the next track day. I hope you still around to go also because seems like you are not sure if you’ll stay in Reno, is that right?  8)

I might be going up there soon I’ll let you know.  :)

But the way, our Brazil is sucks! We lost but we still have the best soccer of the world. No mistakes.  ;D ;D

Next time I hope we’ll win the 6th Championship.  ::)

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Rick Tahoe on July 02, 2010, 05:46:43 PM
Hey, nice to meet you new Brazilian member.  ;) ;)

Joao I checked your profile you're member since last year, right? How come you just appeared now? Anyway, welcome on board.  :-\

I felt so bad for missing the last SSA Track Day at Fernley.  :'(

I'm going to work hard to go to the next track day. I hope you still around to go also because seems like you are not sure if you'll stay in Reno, is that right?  8)

I might be going up there soon I'll let you know.  :)

But the way, our Brazil is sucks! We lost but we still have the best soccer of the world. No mistakes.  ;D ;D

Next time I hope we'll win the 6th Championship.  ::)

Nice to meet you too, buddy!

I sent you a PM so most of the questions were answered over there. But for the next trackday, is almost 100% sure that I will be in! Hope to see you over there!!

Today's game was bad... but as i said, better now than in the final!  ;D ;D I hope Spain wins now cause they have no Championship so far, so they are waaaaaaaay far from ours 5 Cups!  8) 8)
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

n10sive

we do have a soccer thread guys. Let's not hijack this thread. Back on topic please.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Justino

i thought i was posting in the World cup thread.   SORRY folks, Sorry TTPRACING
Riding on the street is a lot like living with your parents.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: n10sive on July 02, 2010, 07:09:06 PM
we do have a soccer thread guys. Let's not hijack this thread. Back on topic please.

Come on Dale. It was just a little bit... ;D
In fact soccer is always the point for us brazilians....  ;D ;D

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

D1NO

RICK!!! You left?! You don't call, You don't write? :P :-*

Anyways, Congrats brotha.. Do your thing and we'll see you up here soon!

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: D1NO on July 03, 2010, 09:12:36 AM
RICK!!! You left?! You don't call, You don't write? :P :-*

Anyways, Congrats brotha.. Do your thing and we'll see you up here soon!

Sorry Dino, everything happened very fast to me.

That's right I left last week now I'm living in the Bay.

Absolute we're going to see each other one day. I still have plans to go up there soon also we have track days to meeting.

Thanks a lot.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Rick Bay (BRA)

Wow!!!

Who is watching that game?

What a game!!!