Main Menu

bike night tomorrow

Started by Tahoebrian5, September 14, 2009, 08:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

Hey all, I've not yet been to a bike night and thought I better show some support since I have been on 2 great Sunday SSA tours. It is tuesday at La Vechia correct? What goes on at a typical bike night?... I hate to be underdressed
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

Adiggity

Yes. It is at La Vecchia on the corner of Moana and Virginia in Reno. Starts at 6pm. Just a bunch of guys who ride that get together to b.s and there is a raffle that goes off at 8pm. Most people ride their bikes there so riding gear would be the most popular choice of attire. And to top it off, the raffle is free.  :)

youngster775

that word is music to my ears! lets all say it together, 1.......,2........, FREE!!!!!! :D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Nesquik

Oh man that was your guys bike night? I past by there a couple months ago and saw a ton of bikes and was wondering what it was.

Tahoebrian5

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

99 900ss duc

we also have one in gardnerville on monday nites (tonite) see sticky at top of forum

Rick Bay (BRA)

I'll see you guys at BikeNite tomorrow... :P :P :P :P