Main Menu

AMA @ Infineon Raceway 05.16.09 & 05.17.09

Started by risinson18, April 17, 2009, 11:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adiggity

Quote from: A DRAGON on April 24, 2009, 05:22:36 PM
I'll also be at Turn 9. The best spot to watch the race. See you there
Just fy'si, above turn 2 is a really good spot too. Have fun boys.  :)

A DRAGON

Give Me a disc and you'll get a T-Shirt. See you at the Kink on Sunday.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

risinson18

hey Bovine,
Do you know when you and your friends are heading out on Sat Morning???
that way we can get a some idea of who from SSA would be able to make it on that morning ride out.
thanks

A DRAGON

Remember you don't want to be on Hwy 37 after 10:00 it gets pretty congested.  Hwy 37 is the road when you exit the freeway at Vallejo
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Raingang

[quote author]
There is plenty of room for the group heading down Saturday morning. We will be going either 88 or 50, not sure which.  PM me if you want to go with us and I will let you know what time and where we are meeting up on Saturday.
[/quote]

I am thinking of heading down Saturday as well. Not sure yet but its a maybe.  Which way are you thinking of getting to 50 or 88?  And what time are you thinking of leaving in the AM?
boring old signature.

cobra23

I will be there Sunday, never been to infineon, so i will be lost. :-\

A DRAGON

Cobra all you need to know is Turn 9 is the best place to watch. If you drive load up you Duc to get around the track. It's to big to walk where ever you want to go.

I'm taking my SV and my bicycle. If you just drive they have a shuttle to take you around the track. It just takes to long for me when I want to go. Call me on my cell when you get there. I'll hook you up.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

risinson18

who here is in the G_VILLE/CARSON area that wants to leave on sat morning?
i am in carson and was hoping on heading out that morning out through 50.
if anyone is leaving from reno it takes about the same time going through i-80.
please let me know and i will get a list together for friday so that we dont leave any one behing.

BOVINE, you had mention there was a camp site near the race way, do you know the name?

Thanks.

knucklehead

Quote from: A DRAGON on May 07, 2009, 01:05:23 AM
Give Me a disc and you'll get a T-Shirt. See you at the Kink on Sunday.
I'll bring your disc, you better have my shirt or no trackdays for you!
When in doubt....

risinson18

OK HERES THE SCOOP!!!
Sat morning, there is a group of us  heading out. (about 3 maybe 4) heading back on sunday afternoon.
here is the location and information.

Reno folk,
7:45 am Saturday the 16th @ MeadowWood Mall. Outside JC Penny in the parkinglot. and will head down to carson.

Carson/G-Ville folk,
8:15 outside of the old Walmart south of carson, across from the ARCO.

we will head out on 50.

we have a campground and will split the cost soo.. more people less $

PM me if you have any questions or interested.

A DRAGON

I have 2 rooms with 2 beds at the Comfort Inn. On Admiral Callaghan in Vallejo if someone needs them Saturday night. It's to late to cancel. Call me 775-560-6998
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

lhyx

Is there somebody else going for just one day?
Lix

GreenMachine

Quote from: A DRAGON on May 15, 2009, 03:49:23 AM
I have 2 rooms with 2 beds at the Comfort Inn. On Admiral Callaghan in Vallejo if someone needs them Saturday night. It's to late to cancel. Call me 775-560-6998
Sorry Dragon, got one room in Fairfield Saturday, but would have taken one off your hands otherwise.  I bought my SSA shirt last Tuesday.  See y'all at turn 9 Sunday.  Whoohoo!  ;)
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

OK. I'm going to cancell 1 room. I have the other one taken.  Thanks for thinkin g of me all. See you at turn 9
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

BovineFreedom

If anyone is interested in riding down with us on Saturday, we are meeting in the parkinglot outside the JCPenny in Meadow Wood mall @745am. We will be picking up Carson area people @ 830am in the parkinglot outside the soon to be Sportsmans Warehouse in south Carson across from the Fandango. We will then be taking Hwy 50 on over the mtn.  A few of us will be camping as well. If your interested bring a sleeping bag and aprox $10- $15 to split site fees.
Keep the rubber side down.