Main Menu

Looking for a job

Started by reno240sx, May 20, 2009, 12:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reno240sx

I just got the news that there will be even bigger cutbacks at work. I'm looking at a big cut in my hours or my pay. I have a degree in culinary arts, with six years cooking experience and nine years in the restaruant industry. I also just graduated with a bachelors degree in business management. If anyone knows of any jobs available let me know. I'm open to pretty much anything right now.

DILIS

craigslist reno has several chef and managment openings.

Justin

Ah, Normally someone might say "oh, that really sucks, man" but I know you and you 'll turn this into an opportunity for growth and change.  You've got a great mind, and I'm looking forward to seeing where things go for you... Keep me posted!
Justin

reno240sx

Quote from: DILIS on May 20, 2009, 11:35:43 PM
craigslist reno has several chef and managment openings.

Thanks, I've been checking craigslist.

Quote from: Justino on May 21, 2009, 12:56:44 AM
Ah, Normally someone might say "oh, that really sucks, man" but I know you and you 'll turn this into an opportunity for growth and change.  You've got a great mind, and I'm looking forward to seeing where things go for you... Keep me posted!
Justin

Thanks Justin, I appreciate it. I've got some ideas of what I'm going to do. I will let you know when they work out.

Justin

Quote from: reno240sx on May 21, 2009, 11:55:16 PM
I will let you know when they work out.
;) The attitude for success!

yzinger

I could use a cook  ;D But I only pay in hugs :-*

trent

Good Luck... Its tuff out there right now but I wish you success in whatever comes your way.
There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !