Main Menu

AMA @ Infineon Raceway 05.16.09 & 05.17.09

Started by risinson18, April 17, 2009, 11:37:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

risinson18

Hey Guys,
i wanted to head out to check out the AMA races on sat, or sunday. but i dont want to have to go by myself. i was planning on ridding the bike down there and maybe campin for the night on sat. one day there woould be good too. anyways, let me know if their is anyone else going down maybe we could head out together or meet up or somethin.

BovineFreedom

Myself and a few guys from work are planning on riding down and camping for the night. You would be welcome to ride and hang with us. We plan on starting out early Saturday and meeting somewhere in Carson and taking 50 or possibly 88 over. PM me if your interested.
Keep the rubber side down.

risinson18

hey i PM'd ya, let me know if you goy it.
-Gabe

BovineFreedom

Sorry I clicked reply instead of the link to respond to the pm. PM sent.

A DRAGON

I'll be driving down on Saturday. If you need me to bring back anything for you. I can do it. I'll also be at Turn 9. The best spot to watch the race. See you there
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

weavefish

anyone going solo or wanting to get in the pits? a Canadian racer from my CBR forums is looking for a set of hands to help his gf in the pits. i was gonna go but may not be able to get out there.
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

GreenMachine

Going as a twosome, ZX-9r & ZZR-1200 Saturday afternoon.  GF wants to stay behind.

Just going for an overnighter, Sunday race, then return on Sunday.  I think we're gonna try 207 to Hwy 50, since we'll be starting from Gardnerville.  Interested in knowing some other cool routes we could take and/or possibly meeting up with fellow SSA members for some riding time.  ZZR rider is quite slow on twisties, but can catch up on straights.   Hwy 88 looks interesting too.  Hmmm.

Last time I was there, Fred Merkel and Wayne Rainey were running 750 Superbikes.   The race after the race was memorable.  Good times! 
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

cobra23

Mrs and i are going on Sunday, we are driving over though.

I'll be on ahhhh...well this is the first time I have been to infineon, so I dunno where I'll be..turn 9?

Rick Bay (BRA)

Wow! Sounds pretty god ride to me... I'm planning to get in too!!! Is there one more vacancy for the motorcycle group that is leaving on Saturday morning?
Thanks

A DRAGON

Let's all meet at the Kink on Turn Nine. 20 Minutes after lunch begins on the Track. That is one of the best viewing areas on the track. You can see every turn and Start/Finish Wear your SSA Shirts so we can find you.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

n10sive

Just saw where Z2 was adding a trackday on the 14th at Infineon for a discount due to short notice.
So you can go a little earlier and sneak in a trackday too!

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Blk_hole

I am heading over with another bike on Friday morn, if anyone wants to join us. Call me.
We should arrange a meet spot at the race for everyone.
Will be heading home on Sunday...hook-up for the return??

I am not on-line all the time, and will be working the race,so bring my # and call me.

Kevin     (208)818-0891

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

BovineFreedom

Quote from: Banana Tahoe on April 30, 2009, 10:57:59 PM
Wow! Sounds pretty god ride to me... I'm planning to get in too!!! Is there one more vacancy for the motorcycle group that is leaving on Saturday morning?
Thanks

There is plenty of room for the group heading down Saturday morning. We will be going either 88 or 50, not sure which.  PM me if you want to go with us and I will let you know what time and where we are meeting up on Saturday.

knucklehead

Quote from: A DRAGON on May 01, 2009, 06:53:11 AM
Let's all meet at the Kink on Turn Nine. 20 Minutes after lunch begins on the Track. That is one of the best viewing areas on the track. You can see every turn and Start/Finish Wear your SSA Shirts so we can find you.
Still don't have an SSA shirt...........
Eddie and I are riding over early Sunday morning if anyone wants to tag along.
When in doubt....