Main Menu

BVH Open House April 18th - HUGE Sale Event!

Started by Admin CATZ, April 07, 2009, 11:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheldontoxicman

Just wanted to drop a line. Seems how i could only get a XXL shirt I guess it means I will have to diet to get into it. :-\ All joking aside I had a really good time getting to know the crew: it was fun. I'm looking forward to the season. ;)

weavefish

Quote from: Sheldontoxicman on April 18, 2009, 08:00:49 PM
Just wanted to drop a line. Seems how i could only get a XXL shirt I guess it means I will have to diet to get into it. :-\ All joking aside I had a really good time getting to know the crew: it was fun. I'm looking forward to the season. ;)

It was nice to meet you as well (im the guy who found the 2xl for ya)
It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens. - Woody Allen

Bigcat

Dragone

Thanks to Jerome for making me take the SSA trackday literature.  My wife has now approved the Track times.  Woohoo!

Looked like a pretty good turn out.

Sheldontoxicman

Quote from: weavefish on April 18, 2009, 09:14:24 PM
Quote from: Sheldontoxicman on April 18, 2009, 08:00:49 PM

It was nice to meet you as well (im the guy who found the 2xl for ya)

Right on it's nice to put a face with the handles. ;) thank for finding the 2xl for me.

cobra23

Had fun bought an SSA shirt, a pair of gloves at BVH, spun the "wheel of death" got 15% off...woo hoo!