Main Menu

BVH Open House April 18th - HUGE Sale Event!

Started by Admin CATZ, April 07, 2009, 11:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin CATZ

*I talked with Jerome and he's going to be there to represent the SSA with an eazy-up or two and a bunch of bikes in the parking lot. Everyone from the SSA is welcome to attend just contact Jerome. Also the NSC is going to be there, so don't let those guys show you up  :D No biker brawls in the parking lot. Actually that might bring a lot of press. LOL  ;D

See you guys there,

Catz - aka Zach

http://www.BigValleyHonda.com

We have a ton of merchandise that we have to get rid. If you ever wanted the best deal possible on a bike or gear be there!

BVH Open House April 18th
11am - 3pm

Our Biggest Sale Event Ever!

Items reduced up to 65%
Helmets up to 60% .
Select Bell & One Industry Helmets $99 with $50 purchase.
All 08 models prices slashed - As low as we can go!
Up to $500 in Honda Bonus Bucks on select 09 models.
In the parking lot, Slo Cookin BBQ, Vendors, Local Clubs, & More.

Can't find anything in our clearance sale? Spin the wheel of discounts on any one retail item!

BVH - 2225 Market St. Reno, NV 89502     (775)322-4311

nvgixxer

We're all one big happy family (SSA and NSC). We gotta stick together and promote our love of the sport. Gulp.............now don't you guys scratch my busa or anything like that, when you see it on display at the NSC booth!  ::)

2015 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2012 Kawasaki ZX14R (sold)
2009 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2007 Suzuki GSXR1000 (totaled)
2005 Suzuki Hayabusa (sold)
2003 Suzuki GSXR1000 (sold)

Adiggity

Quote from: nvgixxer on April 07, 2009, 01:17:01 PM
We're all one big happy family (SSA and NSC). We gotta stick together and promote our love of the sport. Gulp.............now don't you guys scratch my busa or anything like that, when you see it on display at the NSC booth!  ::)

Traitor!! Lets gettim!  >:(

n10sive

we'll bring squirt guns just for you there Jimbo  ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Todd-NSC

ok adding squirt guns to the list of things to bring down!

See everyone there

Johnny

Oh great... now I'm gonna have to pack a "Super Soaker".  You think the cops would notice it slung over my back?  No rivalry here :) cuz I ride with anyone. 

P.S.  Please don't get my bike wet ;) I spent 4 hours cleaning, waxing, armor all, (especially the tires), polishing, caring, etc. (just kidding around cuz my street bike isn't even fixed yet).  Hope to see you all there.

Admin CATZ

*Supersoakers and water balloons, hmmm. I'll check if there is a faucet out there ;)

The BVH event on the 18th just keeps getting better.

The Cantina in Sparks will be there raffling off two $25 giftcards.

Misaki Sushi will be there raffling off one dinner for two and one lunch for two.

We will be giving away FREE Swag (T-shirts, stickers, ect) with every purchase. First come basis while supplies last.

The SSA Sierra Sportbike Association will be there and they always have free swag.

The NSC Nevada Sportbike Club and Honda Red Riders Club will be there.

The SMA Silver State Motorcycle Accademy will be there.

Several product vendors will be there.

And best of all Gordon's Backyard BBQ will be there!!!!!

Sign up for the BVH "E-mail Deals" at www.bigvalleyhonda.com to get more infor and BVH coupons & more!

;D

Admin CATZ

Despite the weather being crap today it should be 75 and sunny on Sat.  :D

Adiggity

wills

The weather here is like a schizophrenic, nice one day, crazy the next. I wish the truck route would clean off, dying to try the little squirt out.
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

A DRAGON

Zach. Can't wait for saturday.We're gonna have a pretty good time. I have a few Honda's lined up for our booth.

We'll have a few race bikes their as well.  I'll see what we can scrap together for giveaway stuff from the club.  I'm really excited to show off our club. Our members are the best. I'm sure we'll have a pretty good turn out.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Admin CATZ

More good news for this Sat the 18th at BVH.

Sullivan's ( merchandise distributor) will be here with a 20 x 10ft. ez-up filled with closeout items at closeout prices!

I'm also fairly confident there will be some girls from the Paul Mitchell Salon/ Academy raffling off three free haircuts. This one's not 100% confirmed yet but it looks good.

Plus as always don't forget the BBQ

Pulled Pork Sandwich $4.00
Beef Tri-Tip Sandwich $4.50
Pork Ribs 3 bones     $4.50
Pork Ribs 5 bones     $6.75
Full Rack Of Ribs     $14.50
Kids Dog                   $1.75
Drinks                       $1.00

See you there  ;)

Admin CATZ

FYI We have a huge amount of items that will be marked down to cost or really close to it tomorrow.

All the Moriwaki pipes/ slip ons we have left in stock will be marked 50% off or basically right at cost.

Basically we have a ton of street and dirt stuff that we just need to move. The deals you can get tomorrow between 11am and 3pm are better than I can get as an employee by far.

Remember if something is not on sale you can also spin the wheel of discounts on any one retail item and still save.

Plus there is a buch of free swag and raffles going on tomorrow.

n10sive

:'( Out of town and won't be back until the evening. Would be nice to show up and help at the SSA booth.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Sheldontoxicman

I'll be there. looking forward to it. sounds like a good time. ;D