Main Menu

Keigwin's Ticket packs available on Dec 1st at 9 a.m.

Started by A DRAGON, November 30, 2008, 09:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

If you are looking to do a ticket pack with Keigwin this year. The calendar will be posted on Monday the 1st at 9 a.m. I'm hoping a lot of you can make his track day at Miller this year. It will be the premiere track day of the year.
I don't know the cost yet be he will post that to. Last year a 10 pack was running $1750.00 for 10 days. I think the 5 pack was $900.00. So pick your drug.
Remember bike night on Tuesday at La Vecchia  ( The Old Woman )
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

trent

There is absolutely no good excuse for what Im about to do !

Adiggity

The ticket pack prices did go up again this year. Still a good deal if your going to be doing that many trackdays with them.

$3100 for a 20 pack ($155/day)

$1850 for a 10 pack ($185/day)

$990 for a 5 pack ($198/day)

All the info can be found at their website. http://keigwin.com/

Yard Sale

For a five-pack: Miller, Miller, Fernley, Fernley, and ... ?

Lance is coming to RFR only one weekend next year. :(

jlavallee

Quote from: Yard Sale on December 01, 2008, 01:27:56 PM

Fernley is cheap anyway compared to the others. If I was doing a 5 pack I'd pay for RFR on my own.

reno240sx

Quote from: jlavallee on December 01, 2008, 04:03:29 PM

Fernley is cheap anyway compared to the others. If I was doing a 5 pack I'd pay for RFR on my own.

Yeah, if I buy a ticket pack I'm thinking something like: Miller, Miller, Laguna, Infineon, Infineon

jlavallee

I'd kill to have a job like you guys where I could book more than a few weeks in advance. Unless it was the type where you can just show up to a round of your choosing it'd be useless for me. During July I slept in my own bed 5 nights and 2 in August. How can I plan anything when it's like that? :'(

Justin

Quote from: jlavallee on December 01, 2008, 05:02:15 PM
I'd kill to have a job like you guys where I could book more than a few weeks in advance. Unless it was the type where you can just show up to a round of your choosing it'd be useless for me. During July I slept in my own bed 5 nights and 2 in August. How can I plan anything when it's like that? :'(
you can plan a remodel.   but that's pretty much it.

Adiggity

Quote from: jlavallee on December 01, 2008, 04:03:29 PM

Bingo! That is the way to do it. And you should also know that there are "premium" days where if you use your ticket pack for those days there is an additional charge. You can find all this info on his site if your interested in the ticket packs. If your only interested in RFR (or Buttonwillow) days then it's probably best to just pay for them as they come up since they are significantly cheaper than the others.

As for the schedule, every year there are dates added onto his schedule that aren't available yet. Not sure if any RFR days will be added due to the fact that Lance typically hasn't made any money when he comes to RFR. But I know for a fact you can count on some Thill and Infineon days to be added. Keigwin always has the most dates available on the West Coast than any of your other providers just simply because that is what he does for a living. All of the other main providers do it as a side business/hobby.

JeffW

I bought a ten-pack and signed up for events below. I'm looking forward to joining some of you at miller this year.

3/30,31 Infineon
5/19,20 Laguna
6/13,14 Miller
9/13,14 Thunderhill
10/10,11 Thunderhill

A DRAGON

Who all signed up with Keigwin?  Whar are your dates. Let's get this together.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dmh2000

Quote from: A DRAGON on December 13, 2008, 12:25:00 AM
Who all signed up with Keigwin?  Whar are your dates. Let's get this together.

i'm in for Miller both days for now. wanted to get that reserved. i have to wait a while on the rest
dave

Mike

Track It!.

Member of the SSA since 1996

Oneup

Quote from: Mike on December 13, 2008, 05:24:29 PM
I am in signed up for every one of his days.

Did you get a VIP pass.  If so do you have any dates you would be willing to sell?
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Mike

yes I will be selling a few dates. Mostly single day and all novice schools. I will post a list here and on Barf.

Track It!.

Member of the SSA since 1996