Main Menu

SSA club meeting on Dec. 5th at La Vecchia at 11 am

Started by A DRAGON, November 23, 2010, 09:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reno240sx

I won't be able to make it. I've got stuff to do with the fam.

GreenMachine

It was a good turnout and even better food.  Thanks Alberto, you rock!  SSA gets better and better every year. 

Keep up the good work!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Thanks to all who came out this afternoon.  So cool so see everyone one again.  Very good suggestions and conversation.  Sounds like were moving in the right direction.  So happy to talk with as many as I could.  Sorry We had to leave so quickly. But mama has to bring home that beacon.   :party

Oscar so good to hear your good news.  So happy for you. :thumbup

Dino so glad you could make it. :chilling

Dean your son is so awesome.  So good for you.  That's what every parent hopes for. :clap

If I left you out don't feel bad just wanted to put up some quick thoughts. :howdy

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

D1NO

Great seeing a lot of familiar faces... Very good turnout and even better food! Alberto NEVER dissapoints...

Great suggestions and conversations everybody which is a step in the right direction, Now time to rebuild!

Oscar, finally nice meeting you face to face...

youngster775

Great meeting! I believe we just took a giant step forward  :) now lets grow and build. the process begins. thanks everyone for the conversation, input and positive words!  :band
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Scott

Great meeting indeed! now to start cloning ourselves to make sure we get some quality new members!
:assimliate
GSX-R600

Dragone

Nice turn out indeed.  It was nice to put faces to names better (I am still trying to know our members).  Good to see the nice turn out.  Well done alberto for the food and SSA again for the hospitality.  Jon- I am still working on those pics for the trailer.

n10sive

sorry I couldn't make it guys.  :( Hopefully can get filled in some time as to what I missed....besides Alberto's great cooking!  :'(
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

CRASH

Hey guys I'm sorry I couldn't make I tryed couldn't find a babysister plus I had a doctor app ???. Now that I read everybdy that commented about it makes me more mad that I miss out. :'( How long where u guys there for? Sorry Alberto nxt time I promise. So when the nxt meeting? :angel
505 STREET KINGS

Dragone

Quote from: CRASH on December 06, 2010, 02:19:44 PM
Hey guys I'm sorry I couldn't make I tryed couldn't find a babysister plus I had a doctor app ???. Now that I read everybdy that commented about it makes me more mad that I miss out. :'( How long where u guys there for? Sorry Alberto nxt time I promise. So when the nxt meeting? :angel
Is this burn time?  lol  but it was a good meeting.

Team Gorgonzola

Yeah everyone!! That's what I am talking about, I had a good time and it was great to see everyone. Scott, it is great to be amongst :clap great quality humans....Viva SSA!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: n10sive on December 06, 2010, 12:54:46 PM
sorry I couldn't make it guys.  :( Hopefully can get filled in some time as to what I missed....besides Alberto's great cooking!  :'(

Dale, we missed you. See ya one of these days. You still doing the south bike night? Maybe me and the SSA boys and girls will come down there to say hi.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

n10sive

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on December 07, 2010, 08:33:47 PM
Quote from: n10sive on December 06, 2010, 12:54:46 PM
sorry I couldn't make it guys.  :( Hopefully can get filled in some time as to what I missed....besides Alberto's great cooking!  :'(

Dale, we missed you. See ya one of these days. You still doing the south bike night? Maybe me and the SSA boys will come down there to say hi.

We have kind of slacked off a little during the cold blast. We'll have to schedule one in Carson someday soon so we can get together and chat!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Rick Bay (BRA)

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F