Main Menu

SSA club meeting on Dec. 5th at La Vecchia at 11 am

Started by A DRAGON, November 23, 2010, 09:14:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

SSA club meeting in Dec.  Just want to report in and let everyone see what's up and go over 2010.  Let us know if your coming so we can make room.  Looking forward to weeing everyone again. 
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

youngster775

2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

GreenMachine

weeing?  I want no part of any weeing you're doing, Mr! :D

Sunday Dec 5th, eh?  Looks like a plan to me.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

CRASH

505 STREET KINGS

HossZX14

I will be in Southern California for the Catalina GP the weekend of the 4th and 5th. Biggest Motorcycle Race this side of Bike week in Daytona. Really surprised you are not going and having a meeting......
Yes I am a madass

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: HossZX14 on November 24, 2010, 09:05:00 AM
I will be in Southern California for the Catalina GP the weekend of the 4th and 5th. Biggest Motorcycle Race this side of Bike week in Daytona. Really surprised you are not going and having a meeting......
Never heard of it......
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

n10sive

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on November 24, 2010, 01:51:03 PM
Quote from: HossZX14 on November 24, 2010, 09:05:00 AM
Never heard of it......

I grew up in So Cal and been diving Catalina since i was a wee lad. I only heard of it once before today LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

Sorry to hear you not going to make the meeting.  No disrespect. 

Never heard of it either.  Let us know how it is.  Please take some photo's and post them up.  I'd like to know more about it. :popcorn
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

jlavallee

dr1150

"You start the game of life with a full pot o' luck and an empty pot
o' experience... The object is to fill the pot of experience before you
empty the pot of luck."

Dragone

ellis44n

GreenMachine

Calendar event recorded.  So it's official.  Oo, I'm getting hungry for some of Alberto's fine cooking!!!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: GreenMachine on November 26, 2010, 10:14:00 PM
Calendar event recorded.  So it's official.  Oo, I'm getting hungry for some of Alberto's fine cooking!!!
Who said I'm cooking??
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-