Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

2 for 1 trackday

Started by karneybo, September 12, 2010, 06:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

karneybo

Now expecting offers for a 2 for 1 trackday at RFR.  Im still out of work and don't have the money to get out to the track.  did enjoy the day that I did get to goto (thanks SBLK775 TTp and RFR). just the wedding and being out of work I just cant do it.
Carney

n10sive

since these are handed out as gifts for promotional purposes, and it states on them that it is not transferable, I don't believe Jerome will let you sell it. If he allows anything, it is to gift them to another rider who has never been, or is new to the track.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Dragone

Quote from: karneybo on September 12, 2010, 06:49:24 PM
Now expecting offers for a 2 for 1 trackday at RFR.  Im still out of work and don't have the money to get out to the track.  did enjoy the day that I did get to goto (thanks SBLK775 TTp and RFR). just the wedding and being out of work I just cant do it.

hahaha, I have a non winning ticket from bike night that I will trade you.  oh, good luck on the wedding and work.

sparkygixxer

I think this 2 for 1 is taken now.

Let us know Karneybo  ;D

karneybo

yup she's gone Scott's got it sorry been busy with the wedding and everything else going on.
Carney

A DRAGON

See you in the morning James.  I'll try and remember to bring you coffee.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

sparkygixxer

Quote from: karneybo on September 17, 2010, 08:47:45 PM
yup she's gone Scott's got it sorry been busy with the wedding and everything else going on.

Swwweeeeeeet.  It looks like we'll be seeing you out there anyhow.  Thanks for helping out karneybo  :band  YOU ROCK!!!  lol, I crack myself up