Main Menu

08-21/22 photos. Are they online?

Started by GreenMachine, August 22, 2010, 06:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Help.  Anyone?

I know there were photographers at RFR this weekend, but I don't see a link to their pictures.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Oneup

You have to give them time to get home, sort them, then upload them.  They'll probably be online tomorrow night or Tuesday sometime.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

GreenMachine

I have no patience for that.  Is it Tuesday yet?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

n10sive

what?! You didn't buy a CD?  :o

That is like, MANDATORY for your first track day!  :D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Scott

GSX-R600

GreenMachine

:o  Terrible form.  Me, I mean.  No thanks.  The picks look like I had a bad hair day.  I better look more often in the mirror to see how badly crossed up I am.  I feel comfortable there, but daaaaamn!  No wonder Qwik said the same thing.

I better borrow his book and stretch some more.

sparkygixxer

ahhhh I wish I got to play with you guys more!!!   :-\

Qwik

GM I had a great time riding with you and Dean. The Track is a great tool now you have something to work on next time.
Chicken strips so big KFC is after my recipe.

GreenMachine

Quote from: sparkygixxer on August 23, 2010, 09:42:09 PM
ahhhh I wish I got to play with you guys more!!!   :-\
You probably don't remember it very well, but you did get to play...for a couple seconds and you just walked off into the distance.

Next time, try it with one arm tied behind your back.  I might have a chance then.

Qwik, always something for me to work on I guess.  Got that book still?

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Scott

Quote from: GreenMachine on August 23, 2010, 07:20:13 PM
:o  Terrible form.  Me, I mean.  No thanks.  The picks look like I had a bad hair day.  I better look more often in the mirror to see how badly crossed up I am.  I feel comfortable there, but daaaaamn!  No wonder Qwik said the same thing.

I better borrow his book and stretch some more.

i got this great video from Simon you'll have to check out called "Twist of the Wrist II"
some of the acting is cheesy but its very informative. if you're gonna be at La Vecchia tonight ill burn you a copy!
GSX-R600

GreenMachine

For backup purposes right?  Sure, I can keep a copy for you in my safe.  I'll even bring you a blank CD to replace the one you have.

See you tonight.

Scott

yes off site backup copy's are key!   ;)
don't worry about the Disk i have hundreds
see you later
GSX-R600

Qwik

GM Twist of the wrist ll is I was speaking of so if the vid dosent click with you I have the book you can read.
Chicken strips so big KFC is after my recipe.