Main Menu

(PAST)Roll call for Z2 at Thunderhill February 27-28

Started by Oneup, January 09, 2010, 06:00:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngster775

yes Greg, It was great to see you out there! thanks for the follow behind. the go pro recorded until we got the red flag then it ran out of memory... your awesome!  8)
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Justin

Quote from: Oneup on March 01, 2010, 08:58:48 PM
What about me?  It was an incredible weekend.  Weather was perfect.  Only downside is I destroyed a new rear tire in two days.  If I knew how I'd post a couple of my favorite pictures.
Greg,
Email me those pictures.

CptnHornblower

Yeah, and what about me? Remember, the guy on the blue and white tractor plowing up the infield just off 14 :-[ Thankfully Sunday went better  :)
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

Yard Sale

Quote from: OneupOnly downside is I destroyed a new rear tire in two days.
1. Switch tire brands.
2. Ride slower.
Works for me. Glad I could help!

Justin

ONEUP's Pictures.
He looks quick, doesn't he?

How to post isn't so hard (although it took me three years to figure it out)
Get a photobucket or other account (free or paid)
Host your images online on their servers.
Then follow photobucket's (et al) intructions to post

The intructions may look something like this:

Add Your Images to your pages:
Please do the following steps to copy and paste to your pages:
1. Type. Select Type: A. HTML Images. B. HTML Clickable Thumbnails. C. IMG Code Images. D. IMG Code Clickable Thumbnails.
2. Size. Select the size of the enlarged image. This will create the HTML for you to copy.
3. Descriptions/Titles. Optionally select to have titles/descriptions under the images
4. Preview. Note: Preview will just show the Code with IMG Code which is used in message boards.
5. Select. Click "Highlight to Copy" to Highlight the pictures to copy.
6. Copy & Paste. Copy the HTML, and paste it to your pages.

Oneup

Thanks Justino for the info and for hleping me.  I noticed your sig and was wondering if my photos are now copyright? ;D
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Justin

No problem.  I use imageevent to host, and it's 25.00/year 
I am not sure exactly how to do it on photobucket, but Luke(Putz) knows everything and he owes you a favor for the use of the chock ;)