Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

New guy

Started by Infidel, May 07, 2012, 11:50:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Infidel

Hi there,
Lived in Reno for several years been riding for 9. I work on the weekends so I will not be able to join in on the weekend festivities  :-[ Although when I am not working over time my 9 year old daughter and I enjoy getting out on the bike, this is her first year on so we are keeping the rides pretty short for now. I also like the long cruises when she has other plans  ;) So if anyone else out there has this kind of schedule and would like to get out for a ride hit me up and we will try to make it happen.
I ride a '01 Suzuki Bandit 600S not huge but big enough for me. I am looking to upgrade eventually but I'm not done messing with this bike yet.
I like to do my own wrenching and fab work as well. I hope to be helpful when I can and look forward to riding with some new people.

GreenMachine

Welcome!  Seems there are a lot of you guys who work weekends and off during the week.  With a little advance notice you're sure to find riders willing to ride with you.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Infidel

Well thats great news! Thanks. Any suggestions as to where I should post something like that to get everyones attention?

dub

Welcome.

Just post up your rides in the General Section.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Infidel

Team Gorgonzola

I can ride (although not for long yet) on weekdays. Post or message me, I'll try and free time up.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-