Main Menu

New member in the foothills

Started by Fleezus, December 16, 2011, 03:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleezus

Hi, my name is John and I live in Dutch Flat, CA.  Grew up in the area but just recently moved back after being on the coast for a while.  Been riding for 3 1/2 years now and have 2 bikes.

1982 Yamaha XJ-750 Seca:

2006 Yamaha R6:

Total track junkie and looking forward to trying out the tracks around here.  I've spent most of my time at Buttonwillow so far, but have also been to Pahrump (Spring Mountain), Laguna Seca, and 1 day at Thunderhill right after I moved.

I would also love to join in on the rides that head this direction since I don't have any riding buddies up here.  Looking forward to meeting you and riding with everyone!

n10sive

welcome aboard John!

oooo...I LIKE, no...LOVE your XJ!!!! Sweet looking bike!

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Team Gorgonzola

Nice Cafe, I want one (probably a Duc) as soon as possible. I also do a lot of trackdays. Welcome to the SSA
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

Nice bikes and nice pics.  Welcome to the SSA!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

06 R6 owner here.

Welcome John.  I live in South Lake and I ride up to Truckee to meet up with the group when they do northern rides through your neck of the woods.  You could buzz up 80 and meet up with the gang there too.  Looking forward to hitting the track and/or street with you.  

(unfortunately we have about 5-6 months more to wait :( ).
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

cobra23

Welcome...

The cafe, very nice!! We look forward to riding this spring, but right now, Christmas... followed by some chilly weeks.

Good to meet you John.

Ted

sparkygixxer

Welcome. Love the old style...how's that seat feel after 300miles?   ;)