Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

New Member from Tahoe

Started by TahoeHonda954rr, August 01, 2011, 03:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TahoeHonda954rr

Hello all, I moved to Tahoe 2 years ago from L.A. (great riding but hectic).
I just got my 02 Honda CBR954RR that I rebuilt into a race worthy ride, back on the street again.
There is a short riding season up here so need to make the most of it.
Always looking for riders to ride with and bike spots to hit up.
Hoping to get on the track sometime soon.
I will try to come to my first bike night since I moved here this Aug 2nd and meet some members.
Look forward to getting back into the riding community in my new area and finding more twisties.
8)

dub

Where do you live?  I'm down in South Lake.  Welcome to the community.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Quote from: TahoeHonda954rr on August 01, 2011, 03:15:23 PM
I just got my 02 Honda CBR954RR that I rebuilt into a race worthy ride, back on the street again.
:welcome2 2 the  :flagSSA
Check the SSA calendar and Group Ride schedule for rides.  If you have an itch for riding somewhere and would like company, you're always welcome to post when and where, including anything we already have routes for.  VC and the truck route are local favorites, but as you'll see, we ride all over.  If you're riding S. Lake Tahoe, hit up some of our SSA South riders.  They can show you some stuff that might interest you.  And if it includes a lunch stop in Markleeville, I'm ALL IN!!!   
:cheers
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

n10sive

Welcome aboard. As mentioned, if you're in South Tahoe, there are a couple there, and a few of us off the hill in Minden/GVille. I think the following tuesday (8/9) Dub and I will be riding up to Reno for the SSA bike night. Oh damn...I just gave it away :)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

dub

I guess we didn't give him a warm enough welcome. :(
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019