Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

New Shoes

Started by shep, August 13, 2009, 11:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shep

Anyone have a recommend to buy and spoon on some new rubber for my Tuono in Reno?

Thanks,
Steve
Ride with immaculate sanity.

Justin

a shop?
these guys are both shops and members of the SSA

2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

Superbike Performance Lab
737 East Glendale.  (The old Rocket Factory Building)
Tuesday-Saturday
10am-5pm
775-825-4457

SPL

If your looking for new rubber!  We would be the go to shop for your new technology tires such as Pirelli's and michelins!       

PM me for prices and install for what your looking for exactly.. ;D
Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

shep

Shout out to 2 Wheel Custom Performance who got me a great price (less than what Cycle World paid according to their long-term Super Duke wrap up  :o) and quick installation (sorry SPL, went with the first Steve I contacted  :-\).

On the Michelin Pilot Road 2: The Tuono tends to go where you point it but I definitely noticed easier turn in and practically zero effort to hold or change lines. If they wear as well as they ride, I'll be very happy with the choice, even over the less expensive Bridgestones.
Ride with immaculate sanity.

2wcp

Quote from: shep on September 17, 2009, 09:50:36 AM
Shout out to 2 Wheel Custom Performance who got me a great price (less than what Cycle World paid according to their long-term Super Duke wrap up  :o) and quick installation (sorry SPL, went with the first Steve I contacted  :-\).

On the Michelin Pilot Road 2: The Tuono tends to go where you point it but I definitely noticed easier turn in and practically zero effort to hold or change lines. If they wear as well as they ride, I'll be very happy with the choice, even over the less expensive Bridgestones.

I really appreciate the feedback! Thank you for your business and I hope I can help you with anything you need in the future.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

SPL

Quote from: shep on September 17, 2009, 09:50:36 AM

No worries man! See you on the track.
Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457