Main Menu

Singletrack Nov. 21-22

Started by Yard Sale, November 17, 2009, 11:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yard Sale

Maybe a little precipitation tonight then a whole bunch Friday. It could be an epic weekend of dirt bike riding if it's not all snow, or if the snow melts. Who's in?

P.S. I don't mind an inch or two. A foot or two is a problem...

zipbyu

MotoPutz

I still have a flat from last weekend...

Yard Sale

Want to borrow my tire irons/tire spoons? I can offer helpful criticism while watching. It should be a lot of fun with the colder weather we're having now.

Here's a tip: Bridgestone Ultra Heavy Duty Inner Tubes

MotoPutz

I have spoons, just need to  buy a tube.

Mike

Hmmm I comitted to another ride maybe will be in the same area.

Track It!.

Member of the SSA since 1996

independent

I can be easily convinced! 
There's some singletrack in the valley above my house (cold springs) that would be fun to show you...someone needs to school me on how to make my photos small enough to post here.

If it's too muddy out there, i've got a couple of XR100's that we could do mud-drill with on the backyard circle-track, and stay warm standing next to the jet-engine burn barrel.

Sunday works best for me.

kevin

edmunsan

Im eating my heart out guys! It's takes forever to heel from a broken foot. Especially when I have to work long hours out of town. I have to do it! theres lots of electricians out of work that would love to replace me. So I work then go to my room and soak my foot in ice, yepee! I AM JONES=ING for single trck so have fun no matter what! Does it help to lower your air pressure when riding in thin snow?
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

zipbyu

Quote from: edmunsan on November 17, 2009, 08:35:53 PM
Im eating my heart out guys! It's takes forever to heel from a broken foot. Especially when I have to work long hours out of town. I have to do it! theres lots of electricians out of work that would love to replace me. So I work then go to my room and soak my foot in ice, yepee! I AM JONES=ING for single trck so have fun no matter what! Does it help to lower your air pressure when riding in thin snow?

Well if I can't take your job, I will take your spot in the dirt.

Yard Sale

Quote from: independent on November 17, 2009, 07:06:29 PMThere's some singletrack in the valley above my house (cold springs) that would be fun to show you...someone needs to school me on how to make my photos small enough to post here.

If it's too muddy out there, i've got a couple of XR100's that we could do mud-drill with on the backyard circle-track, and stay warm standing next to the jet-engine burn barrel.
Never too muddy around Moonrocks, only too snowy. Backyard flattrack again would be cool if the trail conditions are bad.

I upload my photos to SmugMug and insert the medium size pics here. IIRC, you have a flickr account. It will automatically make different sizes of your uploaded pics. Just pick the right one and insert it with the picture icon between the IMG tags.

dmh2000

let us know the location/time. I can probably make it.
dave

independent

I've got to back out for this weekend, just had a little surgical procedure done that restricts my mobility more than expected.

I'd still like to host an XR100 backyard thrash-fest sometime, though, when it's good & slippery out.  If a couple extra bikes show up it'll be a mini supercamp!

Enjoy yourselves, I'll work on the picture-posting process...

independent

Thanks, Plank!
I just got an IV port installed near my collarbone yesterday, I won't be riding anything this weekend.

I should probably start a different thread about the backyard 100-fest. It doesn't happen often, but it's always fun when it does!

I hope everyone else has a good time this weekend, it could be epic...

Nesquik

Sounds fun wish I could come. But I'm in Canada  :-\ no snow yet surprisingly  :o

MotoPutz

Well then leave Canada, your 18...