Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

RFR Trackday

Started by mike72, August 16, 2014, 06:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mike72

RFR Trackday ?????????????????????????

GreenMachine

When could that be used?  Meaning, I'm not sure RFR has any 2014 or 2015 trackdays scheduled.  Buying a trackday pass would appear to be a gamble on whether or not they'll ever have another one, without even factoring in the poor condition the road course is in at the moment.

Your thoughts?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

mike72

RFR Trackday ?????????????????????

cobra23

What IS the story with RFR...Anyone??

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Quote from: cobra23 on August 18, 2014, 10:25:47 PM
What IS the story with RFR...Anyone??
Who knew?  There are two trackdays scheduled out there.  One is this coming weekend 08/23 - 08/24.

Burn the pass up!!!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Quote from: GreenMachine on August 20, 2014, 02:26:39 PMThere are two trackdays scheduled out there.  One is this coming weekend 08/23 - 08/24.

Burn the pass up!!!

Those dates were canceled. It says so right on the page you linked. email ridewithprecision@gmail.com for more information.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Oh, I didn't read the fine print, set in the same color and font as their other scheduled days.  I was in a rush between updating the info about T3 & RFR and squeezing in leaving for another client's office.   ???  I'd have put the word canceled in bold or with some sort of highlighting to differentiate it, if it were me.

Strange, it says Saturday is canceled by RFR, but nothing about Sunday on the two upcoming scheduled dates.  Maybe that's why it's still on their calendar: Sunday's still on?  ???

I won't be going out there anyway.  Just trying to further the info on to Cobra so he had a chance to burn up his pass.  Thought I was being helpful.

cobra23

I am tempted to add some organizational advice, but it would fall on deaf ears (RFR Ears).

Sad.