Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Gear for Sale

Started by dub, May 13, 2014, 07:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

Selling my old Dainese suit and a Dainese jacket and pair of shift shoes that I don't wear any longer.

SOLD
For Sale - Dainese One Piece Suit -$250
I believe this is an older version of the Laguna Seca suit.
-Size 54 Euro/44 US
-Quality, CE hard shell armor in shoulder, elbows, knees
-Removable liner
-Fully perforated
-Comes with brand new knee sliders, storage bag, hanger.
-I always wore a full undersuit and washed the liner; it still smells like leather inside.
I went down once in this suit. The right side is scuffed up and there is a hole in the elbow over the armor. There is a hole in the crotch from catching on my tank sliders that has been masterfully repaired with gorilla tape; never gave me a safety concern as I've never seen someone wear a hole right there in a crash. The neoprene collar at the back is coming unstitched, but the inside is still holding. Everything detailed in pictures.
Overall, maybe not the prettiest suit, but still fully functional. Hoping to get it to someone who needs an inexpensive suit to get out on the track. $250.

SOLD
For sale - Dainese Laguna Seca Jacket - $250
This is an older version of the Laguna Seca jacket (I think it's called the Laguna Evo now). It's fully perforated, has hardshell CE armor in shoulders and elbows, two front hand pockets and one inner pocket. It's in excellent condition, only blemish being some discoloration on the collar from rubbing against the bottom of my helmet. Size 56 euro/46 US. $250

SOLD
Shift Fuel Street Shoes - $40
Nice street shoe for those times when you don't need a full boot. They are discontinued, but all the info is still up from Revzilla. http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/shift-racing-fuel-street-shoes Size 44 euro/10 US. Excellent condition, $40.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

dannysdaddy

how do the shoes fit? do they run large or small?

dub

dub

Shoes and Suit are sold. Still looking to sell the jacket. $200 obo.

KKM

How fast is the jacket ?
Kevin
2009 Aprilia RSV1000R
2012 KTM990R ADV
2013 KTM 500XCW

dub

Just as fast as the meat bag inside it.