Main Menu

Alpinestar GP PRO Gloves

Started by Team Gorgonzola, May 10, 2012, 03:15:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

As always I got a small shipment of A-star GP PRO gloves size L. I have 5 pairs, 2 red/white and 3 black/white. Correction, I'll take a red/white, all others available. These retail for $ 220. I want
$ 120. They are usually gone in a week.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

dub

I would like a pair, black/white. 

Can I bring cash and get them from you next week at RFR?  Or I could send money via PayPal or a check sooner if you prefer.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Team Gorgonzola

Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

cobra23

Just a "bump" for Alberto...

I bought a pair last year, and am a happy customer.

Team Gorgonzola

Well GM, you can try'em on first. Can't ride??
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: cobra23 on May 14, 2012, 09:00:01 PM
Just a "bump" for Alberto...

I bought a pair last year, and am a happy customer.

Tnx Ted, great to see you on here.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Team Gorgonzola

Only two pairs left...Just saying ;D
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Tahoebrian5

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

KKM

Brian,

I have a new pair of Alpinestar SP1 XXL. Used one day to Bucks Lake and back. To small for me. $100.

Kevin
2009 Aprilia RSV1000R
2012 KTM990R ADV
2013 KTM 500XCW

Tahoebrian5

Sorry man, I tried a pair on and I wear a large. Sucks for you! Ya I have a pair of super expensive Essex gloves that turned out too small for me.. My pinkie was numb for like two days.. So I feel your pain!
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.