Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Gear for sale

Started by BumblebeeR6, July 09, 2010, 10:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BumblebeeR6

*Shift Women's medium jacket all white all leather.(Paid 399.00) Selling for 250 OBO only used one time, because she got too scared to ride.

*Alpine star yellow jacket non leather (paid 200.00) Selling for 100.00 it was a jacket that was uncomfortable and only ridden on for about a month before i bought my new one.

*Shoei RF-1000 Yellow Camber helmet (Paid 429.99) This is a size small helmet again only worn once because my GF at the time got too scared, please make offers on this one as i know there are helmets that are less expensive out there and i would like to be fair.

If you want pictures please message me your email and ill email you pictures!!!!!
Dustin A. Steffey

BumblebeeR6

please feel free to offer what you think is fair as the prices are not firm, i will take any reasonable offer! Also make sure if you want to see pictures message me!
Dustin A. Steffey

karneybo

you got a pic of the alpine jacket and what size is it.
Carney

BumblebeeR6

yeah its an XL ill email the pick to you whats you email?
Dustin A. Steffey

karneybo

Carney

mikey

mlt3010@hotmail.com     please send me a pic of the woman's coat
thanks mikey
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

BumblebeeR6

everyone who wanted pics emailed, have been emailed please let me know if you all have any more questions!!!
Dustin A. Steffey

BumblebeeR6

All of these items are still available, alot of people like them but no takers yet!
Dustin A. Steffey

BumblebeeR6

Yellow Alpine Star Jacket is all sold! Still available is the womens helmet and the womens leather jacket!
Dustin A. Steffey

BumblebeeR6

*Shift Women's medium jacket all white all leather.(Paid 399.00) Selling for 250 OBO only used one time, because she got too scared to ride.

*Alpine star yellow jacket non leather (paid 200.00) Selling for 100.00 it was a jacket that was uncomfortable and only ridden on for about a month before i bought my new one.

*Shoei RF-1000 Yellow Camber helmet (Paid 429.99) This is a size small helmet again only worn once because my GF at the time got too scared, please make offers on this one as i know there are helmets that are less expensive out there and i would like to be fair.

If you want pictures please message me your email and ill email you pictures!!!!!
Dustin A. Steffey

BumblebeeR6

Yellow alpine jacket is stil sold, but we still have the helmet and leather white jacket available..
Dustin A. Steffey

sparkygixxer

Quote from: BumblebeeR6 on July 25, 2010, 10:35:37 AM
Yellow alpine jacket is stil sold, but we still have the helmet and leather white jacket available..

Does the leather jacket have armor in it?  If so where? ie elbows, shoulders, back
Thanx

lhyx

Please send me the pics for yellow jacket. Thank You!:) perez_felix@ymail.com Thank You!:)
Lix