Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

FREE Track Day at Miller

Started by Rick Bay (BRA), October 19, 2009, 09:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

youngster775

what are you guys going to run in your radiator? Its gonna be below freezing there at night.... are they going to check if you have coolant?
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

rick07r6

yeah i noticed that it was going to be pretty cold, and i am hoping that they dont check the coolant. otherwise im not sure what to do.

XIII

Quote from: rick07r6 on October 21, 2009, 08:43:26 PM
yeah i noticed that it was going to be pretty cold, and i am hoping that they dont check the coolant. otherwise im not sure what to do.

I'll bring some water wetter just in case. Besides, water wetter does a perfectly fine job. I've had my R6 run it during cold winter nights (when it was still street focused) and no problems so far.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Yeah! Definitely I can't go with you guys.  :'( I hope you guys have a lot of fun there.  :)
Miller is my favorite track. In my opinion is nicer then Laguna. Who doesn't know Miller yet, I'm sure will love it! Drive safe.  ;)

JENX!!!

SAT low is 34 deg, Sunday is 41 according to google...it shouldnt be too big of a deal., maybe we can put a blanket over the bikes or something. ;D
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

2wcp

Quote from: rick07r6 on October 21, 2009, 04:40:57 PM
I am confirmed, and youngster i sent you a pm. Email him ASAP to try and get in. also if anyone else wants to try and get in please give them that email as well.

Please send me the email addy, pm or email me, steve@2wcp.com  thanks
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p

rick07r6

Ok guys, Here is the scoop:

I have literally spent all day on the phone and sending emails.

After going several routes i FINALLY managed to talk to the guy in charge. I called to make sure if Sid, Andrei. and myself were confirmed for this weekend, so i didnt make that long drive to find out that wasn't the case. Indeed we are confirmed for sure and that is relieving after a long day of chasing information. While on the phone i made sure to get Youngster confirmed, and he made that happen. I also asked him about Steve and possibly someone else. Steve and his friend are confirmed. I talked Scott (the guy in charge) into letting me bring a couple of others with me. That is how i was able to get youngster steve and his friend in. unfortunately i cant bring any more people, so if anyone else wants to go the only thing i can suggest is show up and hope they let you in. But for the people i mentioned above, we are in fo sho!!

People for sure going:
Andrei
Me
Sid
Paul
Steve
JB? - steves friend.

Get excited guys this weekend should be pretty awesome.

JENX!!!

HELLYA!!!!!!!!!! THATS IS AWSOME RICK!!! THANKS!!! MAN I CANT WAIT!!!! ;D ;D ;D

youngster775

Good job bro! Can't thank u enough and everyone else going on this adventure. I am soo jacked! Thank u Andre for your coordination, and steve and JB for loading and hauling my bike! See you all tommorrow!

Justin

Have fun, ride fast, and take chances!

99 900ss duc

Quote from: Justino on October 23, 2009, 02:13:26 AM

ride fast?  they are all on yammys

youngster775

OH, THE ANTICIPATION FOR TOMMORROW!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

D1NO

Have fun you lucky bastards... >:( note to self, need to buy a Yamaha.. ::) Seriously though, you guys have a good crew going. Stay safe and will be expecting lots of pics!!!

JENX!!!

Quote from: XXXXL on October 23, 2009, 06:36:51 AM
Quote from: Justino on October 23, 2009, 02:13:26 AM

ride fast?  they are all on yammys

HAHAHA
All the fastest riders in racing are in yamaha. :P

Dino, yes u need to buy one., so next year you can go too. ;D ( if they do it again that is )
Justino, YES i will be taking some risks. hehehe ;D ;D ;D

2wcp

Just wanted to let everyone know we had an awesome time, everybody stayed safe and enjoyed the great track. I want to thank Rick for getting us on the list so we could ride out there.
The first day was cut short because of rain, but the second day was really good. It was cold, but sunny so I was wearing a sweatshirt over my leathers the whole time. I got to ride the r6 and JBs r1 out there so that was cool to experience both the 600 and 1000. We ran the WSBK perimeter course.

Thanks to everybody who went, I had a great time and can't wait for next year to do it again.
2 Wheel Custom Performance
2536 Sutro St Suite 12
Reno, NV 89512
775-303-1857
steve@2wcp.com
www.2wcp.com
Tues-Fri 10a-6p
Sat 10a-5p