Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

doug polen instruction

Started by dmh2000, August 17, 2009, 09:20:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cobra23

What !! Is Polen going to be at the next track day??

Can you confirm that??

Or post a link to the website??

Ok so Mat, Zemke and Meguel...yes yes they all want to ride here  ;)

Ok jerome, get them here!!! ok thats a tall order.

Rick Bay (BRA)

That's right. He was at last track day too.

Justin

Quote from: cobra23 on September 07, 2009, 09:33:27 PM
What !! Is Polen going to be at the next track day??

Can you confirm that??

Or post a link to the website??
http://gopolen.com/schedule.php

JENX!!!

I just signed up for this...but they said that if they dont get 5 more they might not come to RFR.
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

cobra23

Ouch..

I dunno if I can spare 500 plus.

Is there any wiggle room on the track fee?

cobra23

$410 + $110 track fee $510 total

I think that is really 520, but who is counting.

n10sive

the track fee is $135 for those days just FYI.

Not sure if Jerome has a different price set for the Polen guys.
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

cobra23

Ok well I can't afford to ride with Polen, but I have purchased a track day with SSA.

I sure hope he shows up and has a good time.

Looking forward to thrashing the Ducati one more time on the track...woo-hooo!!

Justin

Maybe Doug has some wiggle room.

Adiggity

Just a heads up for any of you taking or thinking of taking the Doug Polen school, we will give you a discount on your trackday. If you sign up with Doug, your trackday will only be $75.00. If you've already paid we will give you a refund. If you haven't paid, just email Jerome and let him know you have signed up with Doug and we will get you on the list and you can pay us at the track.    8)

JENX!!!

^^ YEY!!!!!
I already paid for my TD on the 26th., and signed up for the class ;D., How do i get the refund? ::)
Hi my name is jenx and im a track junky.....

XIII

OH EM GEE!. This is a screaming deal! AAAHHH!!! Should I? Hmm....Ehhh....I'm racked in indecision here. So lets see, 410 for instruction + 270 - 75 = 605...ouch...

whiskytango

Wait a second..........   $135 a day... 2 days = $270 (with lunch both days and a *&%$ing t-shirt...)  Mr. Polen sheduled for Saturday.?.= $410...
--------     $75(if in the 1on1)Sat.+Polen$410Sat.= $485 + Sunday SSA $135= $620. for the whole SHABBANG and you get a !@#*ing t-shirt.?.?.?

anyone.?.? yah.?.?
CHAINDRIVEN

n10sive

Quote from: whiskytango on September 11, 2009, 09:17:30 PM
Wait a second..........   $135 a day... 2 days = $270 (with lunch both days and a *&%$ing t-shirt...)  Mr. Polen sheduled for Saturday.?.= $410...
--------     $75(if in the 1on1)Sat.+Polen$410Sat.= $485 + Sunday SSA $135= $620. for the whole SHABBANG and you get a !@#*ing t-shirt.?.?.?

anyone.?.? yah.?.?

6 posts and you are already complaining? holy cow. Hey...go do Z2 where it's $180 a day and no t-shirt. But hey...if it's too rich for you...DON'T DO IT!  ::)
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

whiskytango

Whatever I'm just make a funny cause it was $110 last month, I already have the T-shirt :o... But seriously its the $$$math  ???I just want a straight answer about if i'm right or not...  Hell yah I was planning on these T-days sence July, but to get instruction from one of my Heros would be the bomb so I would like to know for sure what it would $$$$$$???
CHAINDRIVEN