Main Menu

trail ride Nov. 8-9

Started by Yard Sale, November 06, 2008, 10:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yard Sale

Anybody want to go dirt bike riding this weekend? We got some rain and snow but I'm sure the snow has melted on all but the hightest, north-facing peaks. Perfect weather for making horsepower and not working up too much of a sweat.

Looking to do some singletrack but not hike-a-bike.

zipbyu

I am trying to get a ride together on sunday, around 10:00, starting at the lemmon valley pits.  Take lemmon valley to Chichadee.  It is a right turn just after the second church.  I will be at the end of Chickadee, where it turns to gravel.  I hope you will meet me/us threre.  Anyone else is invited too.

Mike Cullen

we will be leaving the end of Johnson Lane around noon for a couple hours, nothing too hardcore.

cobra23

Ok,

Well the little woman wants me to be somewhere else at the same time. I will be missing this ride.
Quote from: zipbyu on November 07, 2008, 11:41:13 PM
I am trying to get a ride together on sunday, around 10:00, starting at the lemmon valley pits.  Take lemmon valley to Chichadee.  It is a right turn just after the second church.  I will be at the end of Chickadee, where it turns to gravel.  I hope you will meet me/us threre.  Anyone else is invited too.

I still don't understand the "Lemon Valley Pits", for future referance..where the heck is that, if you are not from Reno area, like is it on Pyramid way?

I will be putting around Fernley, helping Mrs. Cobra 23, get used to her new Four Wheeler.  Took me a very long time to talk her into buying one.  We'll probably just parallel 95 Alt. towards Silver Spings.

I still want to ride, but this one will be a no show for me.