Main Menu

Sierra Singletrack Association

Started by Yard Sale, October 18, 2009, 08:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoPutz

Nah, most everything we do you can do on a DR650...

Justin

MotoPutz

Well we don't have to do the "crazy" stuff

Nesquik

Nesquik

I think I'll pass this time and not slow you fellas down.

MotoPutz

Well if Justin comes it will be a slow ride...    :-*

Justin

Cue the music
"slow ride. . . . take it easy"

whiskytango

CHAINDRIVEN

quinn

ok... going to golden valley/lemon valley saturday at 10:30. there should be 4 or 5 of us. two will be girls so dont worry about your ability. if you want directions, call me. Quinn 338-2431

Yard Sale

I spoke with the doctor last night who related the opinion of the radiologist. Blah blah blah latin anatomical terms blah blah most likely a crack blah blah latin anatomical terms. Oh gee thanks, I'll instruct my insurance to most likely tender payment for his services. As a bonus, they discovered some degeneration in my big toe. I always knew I was a degenerate.

edmunsan

Sierra Singletrack Association? Yea I wanna play I have yz 450 wr450 w/plate and a cool horn I love single track Im 49 I ride Pine Nuts area in Gardnerville I should be back on my dirt bikes by Jan 2010. I am recovering from a fractured heel from a 70' jump during practice day late Aug. I got flaggers flag in face at the lauch 3rd gear pinned, chopped throttle fell of bike real hard. My fault for starting bike that day. would like to join asso. I promise to try not falling.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.

MotoPutz

We would love to have ya. Do you come up to reno to ride also?

edmunsan

I would rather have a broken arm than a brocken foot. I know how you feel. Foot injuries take long time. They make hand guards maybe we can design a foot guard. Hey how about standing on the seat when going over rocks? There is a product  that I use on my broken foot, Arnica cream it helps get rid of the adema (dead cells) from the affected area. Found it at a nutrition center. Hope you heal quicker than I.

edmunsan

Ya I can get there I would like to ride the Reno area and Cali also