Main Menu

Sierra Singletrack Association

Started by Yard Sale, October 18, 2009, 08:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yard Sale

Bruising is much worse. Something is broken. I gotta see a doctor.

Justin

Yard Sale

Saw a doctor last night, got X-rayed today, still don't know if it's broken but it's feeling much better.

Mike

Track It!.

Member of the SSA since 1996

Nesquik

whiskytango

Makes me think of all the people that ride without proper gear.  I mean imagine doing that without your boots on.  I think it would a wider aray of color to it, Yah?? (red)
CHAINDRIVEN

n10sive

you should see some of the feet I saw as an EMT that covered the Pine Nuts. People hitting rocks wearing tennis shoes (and even sandals on ATVS) and have toes ripped off. One guy lost half his foot  :o So yeah....gear saves feet ;D
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Yard Sale

My boot has an external steel toe piece that used to be curved, now flat.

I've seen a couple people on bikes wearing shoes or those half-assed wannabe ankle-length moto-fashion boots. I've seen a bunch of people on quads or horses without any protective gear.

cobra23

Sierra Slider

RUN IT IN DEEP AND POWERSLIDE HER!!!
WORK'S FOR ME....
YA YA I KNOW,  BUT SHE LIKES IT

quinn

i want to be included in the dirt adventures. please put me on the list for future rides. Quinn

MotoPutz

I think it is suppose to rain on friday...  Does that mean there is a ride this weekend?

Yard Sale

No, "supposed to rain" means maybe ride. "It rained" means ride. Only a 20% chance on Friday. :(

Quinn I think I have Lisa's phone number. If you are still unemployed you should get in touch with zipbyu for weekday riding.

We gotta help Johnny rebuild his bike or else we'll miss out on his comedic style of riding.

quinn

Definitely don't call Lisa if you're looking for quinn. My # is 338-2431. im employed part time so weekdays are out.
im available on the weekends to go riding. if you guys wanna do a good single track ride locally or even prosser single tracks. id be happy to show the trails i know.
unless someone else has a plan, i think ill go on saturday around lemon valley-hungry valley. all are welcome! Quinn

Justin

Waiting on a throttle cable (DR650 might be a challenge on single track) but I'd love to try