Main Menu

Worst bike/gear thread!

Started by XIII, September 02, 2009, 06:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XIII

Post up the pics of the worst bikes you've seen! Personal pics only. No cheating by using internet pics.

Take a gander at this beauty! Wow!  :o

The bike

The seat

Front Forks

Taped headlights

If you can't see it clearly...that's a vanity type mirror held up by some wire.

The other mirror isn't any better...

Taken at the GSR moto parking spot...I never found out who rode it...

I have another pic but I can't seem to find it right now... :(

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

99 900ss duc

i just get x's where there should be pics

NVKrawler

XIII

FIXED! I have moar pics but i'll wait till we get moar pics from other peeps!

zipbyu

Who would of thought, I just need a t-shirt to fix my fork seals.  Sorry Steve,  Mr. T is my new mechanic. 

A DRAGON

That's what I was thinking. I've been over paying my Mechanic. He's ripping me off.

I know a guy who wears Beach Flip Flops on his Knees for protection.  He stretches the part that goes over your foot up to his knees. How long do you think they would last in a crash? OH shiiiiiitt their gone already. I can understand a guy trying to save money when ever you can. But please people sometimes you must just pay out the dough.  :D :D 

I've never heard anyone after a crash wish they had worn less riding gear or they didn't need something they had worn.

I know plenty of people who have said. I need to wear more because you never know when something is going to happen.   ( ME )  I was lucky. I won't take that chance again.

I really like that helmet If it's not split open I guess I can still use it. Do you have anymore Duc Tape?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

OH god I just keep laughing.  Could you see this guy telling a cop " Where did you come from. I didn't see you in my mirrors coming up behind me?"  I think the judge would say Not Guilty. There is no way this person could see you coming behind him.

Give me one good reason why you need a lens on a front turn signal?  After a crash when a car pulls out in front of him he says. "Wow officer I don't know what happened I was just riding I hit the brakes and the front end dove to the brake calibers. I don't understand why? " I fixed that fork seal years ago!"
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

A DRAGON

Duc tape, Bailing wire and a T-Shirt. What a tool kit.

You know how much money I've saved doing my own Mantiance?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Justin

I'm not overpaying Steve.
I gave him my own t-shirt to fix my fork seals... 
Using my own really cut down the cost of the repair.

Thanks again 2wcp!

A DRAGON

I'm actually looking for another way to defer costs. I need a source to steal some used bailing wire. I have what's left of Justin Instructors vest to fix any other seal that might leak.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

That guy has balls! He doesn't even worry about getting that helmet stolen. Just leaves it right on the seat. I wonder if he has a leather vest too. Only it's fake leather and it's only a vest because the sleeves are ripped off of it. Strings still flailing in the wind. Nice........

Come to think of it, that may just be Zoran's around town cruiser. I can see him tooling down the road with a lit cigarette now..... :D

XIII

Really? Nobody else have come across stuff like this? Ok, here's another pic then...

I present to you, the newest product in the bike anti theft line!

Securi Hoop!

I really have no idea about this...lol