Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Trackdays

Started by Team Gorgonzola, March 11, 2012, 10:12:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Team Gorgonzola

I'll be riding at RFR this year. I have been reconnecting with some old friends thus making plans for a return there. I hope you'll join me. I am thinking about a showing of "Fastest" at La Vecchia on a weeknight, but I'd like to see how much interest is there. Please post if you would attend and what day.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

Some questions.

Is there a prerequisite that we must have completed watching FAST and FASTER before we view FASTEST?
Is La Vecchia open yet?  And if so, why no announcement? :band :party
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Oneup

Let me know if you'll be doing any trackdays at any other tracks this year.  I won't be riding RFR this year (different reasons than club's boycott last year) but I'll be all over the west coast tracks as usual.

Let me know when you are going to show Fastest.  I've been meaning to stop by the last couple of weeks but have been extremely busy with work and with getting the bike ready for race season.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Team Gorgonzola

I did make an announcement (well just answered "yep" when the question :"is La Vecchia open yet came up". There are only two Ewan McGregor narrated MotoGP documentaries out there; "Faster" and the 2011 "Fastest". That is the one I want to show. :P
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

n10sive

I'm so in for this!

Looking forward to seeing the new digs Alberto!
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

dub

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on March 11, 2012, 10:12:43 AMI'll be riding at RFR this year.

Great news!

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on March 11, 2012, 10:12:43 AMI have been reconnecting with some old friends

Great news!

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on March 11, 2012, 10:12:43 AMI hope you'll join me.

Can't wait.

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on March 11, 2012, 10:12:43 AMI am thinking about a showing of "Fastest" at La Vecchia on a weeknight, but I'd like to see how much interest is there. Please post if you would attend and what day.

I would definitely be in.  I can make it if it's on Monday or Tuesday until April 15.  Then any weekday after that.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

dub

Quote from: Oneup on March 11, 2012, 08:32:37 PM...I won't be riding RFR this year...

That's what you said last year...
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Oneup

Quote from: dub on March 13, 2012, 06:00:20 PM
Quote from: Oneup on March 11, 2012, 08:32:37 PM...I won't be riding RFR this year...

That's what you said last year...

Please don't prove me wrong again.  I'll gladly show up to any benefit trackday for any sick rider in this community, but I'd prefer everyone stay healthy and let me avoid RFR in peace.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

22SLOW

Glad to hear you're going to go out this year Alberto.  I hope to do a few this year also.  Gotta get healthy 1st!!
Ant day I would be interested in seeing Fastest.  Where are you located now??

oldBolt

I am in for both.  Glad to here you decided not to give it up after you December incident.

Remember Precision discounts ends April something or other.  Ever little bit helps.  What you can save there you can use at the TPP trackday.  ;D

http://sportbike775.com/forum/index.php?topic=420.0

"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: 22SLOW on March 15, 2012, 01:10:35 PM
Glad to hear you're going to go out this year Alberto.  I hope to do a few this year also.  Gotta get healthy 1st!!
Ant day I would be interested in seeing Fastest.  Where are you located now??

The address id 3005 Skyline Blvd # 160.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Justin

Old bolt has it right about Precision Trackdays
There is pre-season pricing available until April 15th.
Definitely go in on the deal as a group as the tickets encourage flexible usage.

If you get a pass/ticket/voucher you decide when you'd like to use it (or you can trade it for some Ravioli Misto Bosco)
No pressure.