Main Menu

Benefit Tackday Oct 16, 2011: for Justin Mustalka

Started by oldBolt, October 07, 2011, 11:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldBolt

Joe with 4theRiders is putting on a $100 trackday to benefit Justin Mustalka.

Sunday, October 16th, 2011
Reno Fernley Raceway
3 group format
C Configuration

You can also donate any amount.

(see the link below for more details)

http://4theriders.com/
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

n10sive

all bullshit and politics about RFR aside, Justin is a GREAT guy who has aided many many riders in this area. If you don't know it, he has Cancer and no medical insurance. This is a BENEFIT ride so let's not let the usual suspects come in and soil this club further by bringing up their grievances with RFR. In other words, hold your water.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Oneup

What Dale said. 

I'll be there for sure.

Who else is coming?
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

n10sive

I have to head to Oregon to take care of a friend who is undergoing his cancer surgery on the 18th, but I plan on dropping by at a minimum to make a donation.

n10sive

I might also add that 100% of the money will be going to Justin M. No money is going to the organizer (4theriders) or the people who run RFR. The track time was donated.

GreenMachine

Sounds like a great idea for a benefit.  I'll be in Cali that weekend though.  :-\
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

oldBolt

Sorry to here you can't make it.

Also I should have mentioned, in case you don't click the link that you can also donate any amount via pay pal.

"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

cobra23

I am unable to ride, but plan on showing up to make a donation.

Justin is great guy. My prayers are with him and his family.

TWF

dub

Fun day, it's always nice riding the track with you, Alberto.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

I heard that the day was quite emotional after a great turnout and show of support for Justin M.  That's awesome!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Team Gorgonzola

I had a lot of fun riding with friends I had not see for awhile.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

edmunsan

Ya What Great Time! Justin even took to the track and was in usual form. He passed me going into the HOOT with the back end squirmin and a churnin. However later on the day I had a lowside in the PEANUT, I almost saved it with the elbow. Miraclelously not a scratch on the Daytona but case slider, frame slider, and bar end slider. God Bless Justin and participants.
MOTOISM my desease from wich there is no cure.