Main Menu

T-hill with Z2 September 17 and 18th

Started by Jp_Rio, August 15, 2011, 06:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jp_Rio

Is anybody considering this event?? It would be great to get everybody out there again and maybe even more folks to get to ride with us! Me, Rick and Alex (another Brazilian guy) are attending foshow. Trying to get some other friends to come along as well. Will also try to jump into B group so I can maybe ride with some of you guys (Paul, Jerome). Anybody? Or you are gonna let the Brazilians take over it??  :flagbrazil
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

dub

I'm considering it.  I have to confirm some other plans in September to make sure they don't conflict.  If you sign up by 8/31 you can use the code on your tech slip from the last event to get $20 off.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Jp_Rio

Quote from: dub on August 16, 2011, 12:49:58 AMIf you sign up by 8/31 you can use the code on your tech slip from the last event to get $20 off.

Oh great. I've been keeping pretty much all the stickers on my wind screen since my first track day and decided to remove them exactly this weekend.  :hbang

I'll send those guys an e-mail and see if I can work something out. Thanks for the tip. Where did you learn about this, btw?

dub

It's not on the sticker. It's on the little slip of paper they give after you register to prove you are signed up before they tech your bike.  It says right on there.

Tahoebrian5

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

Jp_Rio

Quote from: dub on August 17, 2011, 10:18:05 AM
It's not on the sticker. It's on the little slip of paper they give after you register to prove you are signed up before they tech your bike.  It says right on there.

Great! I don't think I kept that neither. Will double check.

Oneup

02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

Rick Bay (BRA)

A DRAGON

I'll start trying to convince the wife it's time for another track day.  I'll keep you posted.  I got to bring down my lap times to catch up with dup.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Jp_Rio

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 01, 2011, 09:33:50 AM
I'll start trying to convince the wife it's time for another track day.  I'll keep you posted. 

Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! That's what I'm talking about!

Quote from: A DRAGON on September 01, 2011, 09:33:50 AM
I got to bring down my lap times to catch up with dup.

...and not let me pass!  :-* :flagbrazil

dub

I can make it.  My dad and brother will be in town on this weekend for our annual Tour de Tahoe (we ride our bicycles around the lake).

Bummer on the timing, because I really want to get back to T-hill once more this season; not sure when I'm gonna be able to though.

Jp_Rio