Main Menu

Roll Call - Z2 @T-hill <$$$ A,B,C 07-30 - 07/31 2011 SSA DISCOUNT TrackDay

Started by GreenMachine, May 10, 2011, 10:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

w00t, I just signed up for Sunday!

I have to work until 8pm Saturday evening, so I probably wont get to the track 'til about midnight.  I'll just throw my tent anywhere in the paddock and find you guys in the morning.  Save a spot for me in our exquisitely appointed SSA pit. :)
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

youngster775

I'll be headed out friday night after my auction with a truck full of jokers  ;D
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

oldBolt

Quote from: Oneup on July 20, 2011, 06:26:09 PM
I'll be leaving Reno about 4:30-5 on Friday night if anyone wants to convoy.  Only issue is I'll be pulling a big toy hauler and probably won't be going very fast.

That sounds good to me.  Looks like youngster775 is leaving later in the evening.

Where would be a good place to meet? Cabela's parking lot? Any body else can meet there too between 4:30 pm - 5:00 pm with departure at 5:00 pm. Ideas?
"I have inhaled, exhaled everything." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Gorgonzola

I am riding with Greg and a friend.....T-Hil here I come BABY!!!!!
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: dub on July 20, 2011, 06:59:36 PM
w00t, I just signed up for Sunday!

I have to work until 8pm Saturday evening, so I probably wont get to the track 'til about midnight.  I'll just throw my tent anywhere in the paddock and find you guys in the morning.  Save a spot for me in our exquisitely appointed SSA pit. :)

I think the gates close at midnight.

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: youngster775 on July 20, 2011, 11:44:47 PM
I'll be headed out friday night after my auction with a truck full of jokers  ;D

Alright Buddy. I'm looking forward to see you  again.

dub

Quote from: Rick Bay on July 23, 2011, 09:17:13 PMI think the gates close at midnight.

Oh well, I don't have a better choice.  Doesn't matter anyway, I'll just sleep outside the gates.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Tahoebrian5

alright, I completed the purchase.. both days ;D

I have no idea what I'm doin but will probably drive down friday night and either camp outside the gate next to Rick or hit a hotel. I think I have a trailer to borrow so thats one less thing to figure out.. now just prep my bike and prepare myself to be humbled.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

youngster775

Quote from: Tahoebrian5 on July 25, 2011, 02:48:58 PM
alright, I completed the purchase.. both days ;D

I have no idea what I'm doin but will probably drive down friday night and either camp outside the gate next to Rick or hit a hotel. I think I have a trailer to borrow so thats one less thing to figure out.. now just prep my bike and prepare myself to be humbled.
Right on! lets do it!  :thumbup
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

CptnHornblower

Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

Tahoebrian5

okay, change in plans.. since the gf is coming along we are now staying in a hotel... I'll be there saturday morn.

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

Jp_Rio

Alright fellas, I am in for Sunday! I'm very excited to finally ride a different track and finally see some of you again! Can't wait! Thanks to SSA that put this event together!  8)

I'll be driving there Sunday morning (will leave Reno around 3:00am) and will meet you guys wherever the SSA reserved spot happened to be. Rick, I'll give you a call to figure out where that is, my friend!

And back to dub's post, I'll be riding C group, of course. Anybody else on C?

Now is just a matter of finishing the preps on the bike and wait until Sunday arrives... :r6y
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Jp_Rio

What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Tahoebrian5

Does Z2 enforce the no antifreeze policy? Seems weird that the ssa policy does not require it and Z2 does.. and for the same tracks???

Oneup

Z2 is pretty particular about the no antifreeze.  They are the last of the local providers to keep this rule.  Several years ago all providers required it but one by one they have been taking it off their requirements.  You need to run water in you bike to ride a Z2 day.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr