Main Menu

Roll Call - Z2 @T-hill <$$$ A,B,C 07-30 - 07/31 2011 SSA DISCOUNT TrackDay

Started by GreenMachine, May 10, 2011, 10:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jp_Rio

Quote from: A DRAGON on August 04, 2011, 10:55:34 PM
JP.  Excellent Job on your experience.  I didn't know this was your first trip to Thunderhill.  You seemed so at home.
Maybe tracks were meant to be my home! Wish my dad had known that back in the day...  ;D

Yes I agree.  We do have to do this real soon again.
How about the September 17th-18th weekend ? ? ? 

Did you bring back my Ratchet?
Yes Sir. How do you want to do this? My phone ended up dying and I got your voicemail only when I was in Reno already.  :P
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Rick Bay (BRA)

JP and Jerome, .

Well said guys!

I agree with everything

Such great time. Love you guys!

Rick Bay (BRA)

Greg, you are good Man. Saturday night after the nice dinner at the mexican restaurant in tow (you missed) I loved walked on the track with you. We learn a lot and there are lots of spots we don't see when we are 100mi/hr.
Also, on sunday was a big pleasure riding with you. I will fix my buddy position. hahaha Thank you!
See you soon.
Rick

Jp_Rio

Quote from: Rick Bay on August 05, 2011, 05:54:23 PM
I loved walked on the track with you. We learn a lot and there are lots of spots we don't see when we are 100mi/hr.

How come you guys got to walk on the track? What was the deal? That would be a nice thing to do.
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Oneup

Quote from: Rick Bay on August 05, 2011, 05:54:23 PM
Greg, you are good Man. Saturday night after the nice dinner at the mexican restaurant in tow (you missed) I loved walked on the track with you. We learn a lot and there are lots of spots we don't see when we are 100mi/hr.
Also, on sunday was a big pleasure riding with you. I will fix my buddy position. hahaha Thank you!
See you soon.
Rick

It was good to ride with you.  You should try and get back out before you head back to Brazil.

Quote from: Jp_Rio on August 05, 2011, 09:54:26 PM
How come you guys got to walk on the track? What was the deal? That would be a nice thing to do.

When the track goes cold at the end of the day you can walk or ride a bicycle on it (no motorized vehicles) until it goes  hot the next day.  We walked around the track until it got dark talking about lines and giving a different perspective of the track.  You'd be amazed what the track looks like when you aren't riding on it.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Rick Bay (BRA)

Quote from: n10sive on August 05, 2011, 10:24:54 PM

sounds like there was a little bromance going on LOL

:GrnWheelie

Dale is jealous because he didn't go to the track and could not enjoy our walked on the track. :nana
I'm sorry Dale :egyptian

Team Gorgonzola

The walk was....to say the least eye opening. I will not reveal the secrets we came away with!!!Rick!! Keep your mouth shut :thumbup
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

n10sive

so if I make the next one with you Rick and Alberto, can I hold your hands and walk the walk? LOL
BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Rick Bay (BRA)

Dale still jealous, I think if we not stand our hand to him he will cry. :dunno
Alright Dale, I give my hand to you anytime because you are my buddy. :band