Main Menu

Roll Call - Z2 @T-hill <$$$ A,B,C 07-30 - 07/31 2011 SSA DISCOUNT TrackDay

Started by GreenMachine, May 10, 2011, 10:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dub

Quote from: GreenMachine on May 10, 2011, 10:25:26 PM
** Do not pay online.  We will announce payment method closer to the date of the event.

Are spaces being held based upon response in this thread?  What if the day sells out from regular online sales, will our group still be good to go?
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

Scott

yes and no. we need this thread to get a approx number to tell Z2 then we will know the amount to collect once we give them the number and receive the price well be in like flynn.
GSX-R600

youngster775

We need to be pushing this thread along.... I'm in for both days... anyone else gonna go?
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

Team Gorgonzola

I might be there both days with 1 or more buddies. Can't commit yet but is 90%.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

GreenMachine

I polled the riders from our ride today, but I think extra $$$ are tight for them.  On the other hand, there was a rider we talked to, up from Nevada City and he sounded interested.  He was going over this coming weekend with Keigwins and I encouraged him to join our group and get a discount.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

youngster775

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on May 22, 2011, 01:40:27 PM
I might be there both days with 1 or more buddies. Can't commit yet but is 90%.
I really hope you can go Alberto, It's been A LONG TIME since we got to ride together!
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

dub

GreenMachine

???  Like this?  It's almost obscene how many links we have to this thread.  If they can't find it, perhaps you may ponder if you want them riding beside you on the track.  :D
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

No, like a list of people who have said they are attending.

Like this:
Dale
dub
TG
GM
Youngster
Rick

So you don't have to scroll through and re-read every post to see who is coming and who is just posting in the thread with small talk.
etc

GreenMachine

Thanks Dub, that's a good idea.

I have to get back to work, but either Scott or I will create a running list and which days the people plan on attending.

JoeBar52

Riding a race bike is an art - a thing that you do because you feel something inside. (Valentino Rossi)

Rand

Sorry - I won't be able to make that one either!  Family reunion.  I'm hoping for the PTT days is early July.

My wife has been undergoing treatment for breast cancer, since early December.  She is doing well, but it is an arduous journey.  It has a way of rearranging one's priorities!

We did win our first Nor-Cal outrigger canoe race of the season, in Monterey, though.  Our little south shore crew put all the winter training to good use and brought it home.  It's the first time the San Francisco crew and a couple of others haven't been able to paddle away from us.  

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Jp_Rio

The only thing would prevent me from going to this is if I dont get my R6 fixed on time (which I dont think will be a problem, but cant say foshow). The question here would be which day(s) to go for... I saw GM mentioning that he was going to change the topic head and include the days people were going. That would help me decide cause I might be going for only one day (that will heavily depend on how much those days are going for) and will definitely want to go on the day that has more SSA riders.

Also, until when SSA has to give Z2 the final members list? By the end of this month max I'll have a better idea about my bike and will know for sure if am able to go or not...

What about Jerome? And Andy? Are they aware of this?
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

Oneup

Jerome knows about it.  I'm not sure what his plans are.  I don't know if Andy has a running motorcycle or not.

Put me down for both days.  I'm never quite sure if I'll be able to make a trackday until the day before but I'll go in with you guys to help get a lower price.
02 KX250, 04 GSXR1000, 07 CBR600rr