Main Menu

Roll Call - Z2 @T-hill <$$$ A,B,C 07-30 - 07/31 2011 SSA DISCOUNT TrackDay

Started by GreenMachine, May 10, 2011, 10:25:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jp_Rio

Quick question: Does z2 have anything similar to the "taste of the track"?
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

n10sive

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

Team Gorgonzola

Quote from: CptnHornblower on July 28, 2011, 04:38:35 PM

Quote from: Tahoebrian5 on July 28, 2011, 12:41:38 PM
Thanks, that will likely be the scariest part of the weekend for me

I think the scariest part is trying to take a leak with leathers on and not get anything caught in the zipper  ;D

ROFLMAO :crackup :rotflmao
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

Tahoebrian5

Quote from: Team Gorgonzola on July 29, 2011, 12:51:28 PM
Quote from: CptnHornblower on July 28, 2011, 04:38:35 PM

Quote from: Tahoebrian5 on July 28, 2011, 12:41:38 PM
Thanks, that will likely be the scariest part of the weekend for me

I think the scariest part is trying to take a leak with leathers on and not get anything caught in the zipper  ;D

ROFLMAO :crackup :rotflmao

That must be an advanced skill for the A group riders.. I better stick to my 2 piece for now
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

CptnHornblower

Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

CptnHornblower

Hi Alberto, you should bring a lasagna, they were predicting a temp of 103 for Saturday, so you could just sit it on top of your trailer to bake it ;D
Earnest Hemingway : There are only 3 sports, Bullfighting, Motor Racing and Mountain climbing. All the rest are games.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

n10sive

Quote from: dub on July 29, 2011, 03:35:30 PM
Quote from: n10sive on July 29, 2011, 12:28:26 PM
nope

Are you gonna be there, Dale?

I wish. I have yet to even unwinterize my bike. I'm hoping by august all the crap in my life will slow down enough for me to make one.

BMW R1200RT, 03 636 Track Bike

GreenMachine

Quote from: CptnHornblower on July 29, 2011, 02:24:02 PM
Hi Alberto, you should bring a lasagna, they were predicting a temp of 103 for Saturday, so you could just sit it on top of your trailer to bake it ;D
Naaa, only 98 predicted for Willows on Saturday and 96 for Sunday with 27 percent humidity.  Either way, prepare to get your riding in early.

I'm thinking of blitzing down and back Saturday to watch and hang out with you guys.  I've never been to T-hill, but I hear it's an awesome place to ride.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

If you ride all the way down here just to hang out... I'll buy you an ice cream.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

Damn it!  Why didn't you post that last night?  I ended up staying out late and I'm a little out if it this AM.

I want pics of you guys from down there getting your friction on.  Brian, I expect them to move you into the 'B' group by this afternoon.  Don't give them 'no' for an answer.  *** Sand Bagger ***
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

...we want details!

Anyone back from Saturday's trackday?

youngster775

Me and Kim are back! What a great Saturday it was  :) The weather was a beautiful 93 with a cooling breeze. SSA was in effect out there with about 12 of us registered. Very minimal accidents out on track, and NONE involving SSA.  :thumbup Thunderhill was just as fast and fun as always, and Z2 did a great job putting this all on, SSA thanks you! there should be some pictures up soon...
2006 R1-50th,2004 R6 trackbike,2005 GSXR-600,2001 ZX6 trackbike,2005 YZ-250F

dub

dub

Sunday was an awesome day, too.

What happened to TahoeBrian?  I was looking forward to meeting him and taking a few laps.