Main Menu

Roll Call: 3 Passes (REDUX) 8:30 AM KSU

Started by GreenMachine, August 17, 2016, 11:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

Planned 8:30 AM kickstands up (KSU).*

Yuba, La Porte, & Bucks Lake, if you dare! 
Our starting point has changed for this ride.
See Java Jungle, 246 W. 1st street, downtown Reno.

The weather will be hot, but not too unbearable.  Might experience some humidity and T-storms, so I'll keep a watch on the forecast.

Ride distance should be in the 350 mile range.  If that's too far, but would like to join us for just a section of the ride, you're welcome to do so...and perhaps others might want to join in your shorter ride.  I'll be doing the full route, so come one, come all!

RSVP** if you're planning on going.   If you do not RSVP, the ride may be canceled even if you had planned on showing up the day of the ride.  We'll depart on the ride as soon as everyone arrives and is ready, meaning, that if there are any newb riders, I will go over some of the key items they'll need to know.

North route rideThis is a minimum C+ level ride pace route, due to sheer cliffs and unguarded curves.  If you're new to sport riding or riding in general, we'd suggest this ride wouldn't be for you.  Meet at Starbucks or thereabouts (if parking is an issue).

As always, see 2016 SSA Ride Schedule for everything that is expected of you and what you can expect.  *** Safety is paramount. ***

Hope to see you there.

* KSU dependent on when everybody is ready.
** RSVP - répondez, s'il vous plaît a.k.a. please reply.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

I thought the 3 passes was Monitor, Ebbetts and Sonora?
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

It is, but this ride is 3 Passes, not to be confused with 3 passes.   :angel
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

Getting seat upholstered .should be done by Friday. I'll be there. . Let's meet at Java Jungle.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

I can do that.  See you at the Jungle then.   ;)

rg500nut

2 strokes always...............

GreenMachine

GreenMachine

Looks to be another hot hot hot and muggy afternoon tomorrow.  If we got the JJ early, then there'd be more opportunity to stay ahead of the heat.  :dunno

I'll put up a banner for the new time, if that's what Dragon and RG decide...those who've expressed interest in the ride thus far.

GreenMachine

Guess 8:30 KSU is still on schedule.  I'll see you in the AM.   ;)

wills

See you mugs on Bucks Lake taking the south route.
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

RichVee4

If you are wondering who was waving at you near Quincy, that was Monica and her friend.  She said they say you as they were headed home after riding bucks lake. 
Live long and prosper \V/

GreenMachine

A DRAGON

;)I WAS WONDERING WHO THAT WAS . THEN GREENMACHINE TOLD ME. MY BUT WAS SORE TRYING TO KEEP GREEN MACHINE IN SITE. MAN THAT GUY CAN RIDE.  THANKS FOR COMING OUT THAT WAS SO NICE. LUNCH AT LA PORTE.  NEVER HAD THAT. GOOD GOOD TO.  I
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750