Main Menu

Roll Call Aug 14 Ride to Bassets, Gold Lake, La Port

Started by rg500nut, August 13, 2016, 10:18:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rg500nut

Anyone interested for tomorrow?  Will be a little warm........

RG
2 strokes always...............

GreenMachine

I'd otherwise be down for this ride, but going hiking at Sierra Buttes tomorrow.  I'll look over mid-morning to see if I can spot you guys slicing through slower traffic.

I might see about riding later this afternoon, before dusk, but that's not guaranteed either.  Have to be out by Pyramid Lake for work. 

My weekend's already accounted for.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

A DRAGON

I'll be going with my 6 year old son. Where are we meeting at?  I'd like to Merry at Java Jungle?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

rg500nut

Sorry, but Mom has generated a conflict, I will have to pass on tomorrow, and am emberrased to say that fact, but is what it is..............love to all,

RG
2 strokes always...............

PAPASMURF

S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

I didn't get to ride tonight and I won't be able to join in the AM, but depending on how my day is going, I might be able to head you guys off along the way.  No promises, but it would be cool to do that...assuming you guys are riding the scheduled route.

Any idea?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

sounds like just the dragon and i at the moment. but i still do not know what time. i am assuming 830 at the jungle.

:headscratch :blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

So this this ride go forward.  I didn't make it back to Reno until dusk and there was no chance of breaking away to play catch up in a timely manner.

PAPASMURF

well i think you would have been chasing ghosts. :headscratch   went to the jungle, street was blocked off at one end and a lot of no parking signs. think that RENO RUN was in the area. so i went to 4-bucks and waited. never did hear of a start time, but i waited there till 915 or so, then went to sierraville and waited again, no one showed up. so i just went over yuba to d-ville then to san juan and back. was ok going. but there must have been some kind of off-road event. never seen so many dirt trucks on trailers and even a couple of monster trucks on trailers at the rest stop in sierraville. still, made short work of them on the way back. ;D
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine