Main Menu

weekend rides 30/31 jul

Started by PAPASMURF, July 28, 2016, 06:29:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAPASMURF

anyone going out on sat? or sun? should not be as hot as it has been lately. just checking.
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

It's becoming hard to keep up with all your riding Ps.  :cuckoo

I have company on Sunday, an old neighbor, husband and wife, who I'll be courting to move back to their old house.  He wants to, she's hesitant.  Gonna get things cleaned up as best I can around the house too, mostly minor clean up, but it could take me all of Saturday.  Not sure yet about timing.

What are your thoughts.  No, let me guess, "anywhere."   :evil1
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

i guess one of these days i'm gonna have actually come up with some place to go. you took the words right outta my mouth. lol. :o
hope your friend gets what he wants. if you clean all up into your sunday-to-go-to-church duds, she will surely melt. :angel
but i think i really might try 108 this time. prob on sat. so good luck, and enjoy. :blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

PAPASMURF

anyone interested in coming along, maverick w/ 830KSU.
ride VC then thru the valley of tall gears to topaz, get gas.
then 108 to Dardanelle store for break, then return.
approx 160m one way.
tally f-ing ho :blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

rg500nut

RG is back, after some mind altering activities from my spouse..........

I would be interested in Downieville North ride tomorrow with 830 KSU @ Starbucks north if anyone wants to come per GM's schedule.  If no takers, where and when are you leaving PapaSmurf??

I will try to catch you south and ride until I think 160 mi one way is enough......

either is fine, just let me know where and when...........

rg
2 strokes always...............

PAPASMURF

830 am sounds good. 4-bucks it is. then off to see the wizard ;D
S1000R
R1250RS

rg500nut

We are talking Starbucks north by Popeye's for 8:30 ksu correct?

I will be there unless I post again.

rg

RichVee4

I'm good with the D'ville ride Sunday, short and sweet.  See you at 8:30.
Live long and prosper \V/

PAPASMURF

L O L!
yes starbucks ;) sounds like a good time is just around the corner
:blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

rg500nut

RichVee4

Great outing today!  Enjoyed the company and PS had the perfect pace...  Would do that again anytime! 
Live long and prosper \V/

PAPASMURF

it WAS good company the the ride was just the right length. :)
lunch was very good. glad to see that GM even made it for a "shorty".sorry we missed you on the return.
my next time will have to be in 2 whole weeks. :'( :blackbike
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Can you find the same type of happiness from sitting on the bike in the garage and going 'Vrooooom!?'

Two weeks!!

Well, you did get two decent day rides in this weekend, from what I understand.  Hope that'll be enough to tide you over.  For some reason I envision the prom scene from Carrie if not. 

Forget I mentioned that last part.  It's only two weeks.    :hiding

:doggy
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

I AM BEING PUNISHED BY MAMA SMURF. HAVE TO GO "SHOPPING" AND CABLE CAR RIDING. DID I MENTION MRS SMURF IS A WITCH? AT LEAST SHE SAYS SO. SOMETHING ABOUT A COVEN BACK EAST, SO CARRIE IS NOT TOO FAR OFF I WOULD THINK. :|)
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

I find that very hard to believe, Mrs. Smurf is so sweet.  I doubt she'd find it in her kind heart to punish anyone.

She's just broadening your horizons.

I tell you what, how about TB5 and I go for a ride today on your behalf.  That should help with your therapy.   :P