Main Menu

Who wants to ride street Saturday?

Started by GreenMachine, June 17, 2016, 08:43:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GreenMachine

I'm thinking of hitting up Gold Lake Falls on Saturday, so ride & hike.  That or if someone's got a ride they'd like others to join them on.  I might be interested.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Tempting but I've got so much prep to do for the big dirt ride I've got coming up next week and should probably use the majority of my weekend for that.

If a shorter ride pops up I may be interested, I can only do a few hours in the morning at best.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

slmoto

Quote from: dub on June 17, 2016, 01:36:15 PM
What big dirt ride?

I leave Thurs for an 8 day trip to Crater Lake on the KLR, approximately 1k mile loop, about 90% dirt trails.

GreenMachine

PapaSmurf, didn't you say you were doing a ride tomorrow?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

PAPASMURF

would have liked to, but i have to work . 8am appt. should only take 1 hr though. so maybe by 10-ish.
maybe 930, if i'm very lucky.  can't ride sunday, marcia's BD.  :angel
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Give me a heads-up if you want company...if you go today.

PAPASMURF

all done. you still up for a ride? the weather looks like hell, but that can change for the good or the bad.

on line for the time being. ;)
S1000R
R1250RS

PAPASMURF

going to get fuel at geiger and see what happens.
S1000R
R1250RS