Main Menu

Jazz at Squaw Valley village on Sunday

Started by A DRAGON, May 27, 2016, 12:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

Just wanted to let everyone know. There will be z jazz on This Sunday May 29 th at the Squaw Valley village. A guy I that play Squash with from Argentina will be there. His wife sings very very well.  It goes from 12 till 2 . Should be an awesome venue. You can contact me if you 'd like.  I'm not sure if I'm riding or driving. I have my 6 year old son with me.  And i hadn't made up my mind yet. What a nice way to start of the riding season.   Hope to see missy of you there.

Jerome
775-560-6998
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

dub

I can't, I'm already going to a bluegrass concert on Sunday. A guy that I play badminton with from Peru will be there.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

I figured they'd be starting that up again soon.  Was a good time last year.  Looking forward to it already.

Bluesdays @ Squaw Valley 6:00pm to 8:30pm

Tue, Jun 14, 2016
    Tue, Jun 14, 2016
    Tue, Jun 21, 2016
    Tue, Jun 28, 2016
    Tue, Jul 5, 2016...
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

I suppose they meant June 7th on the first one.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

slmoto

Quote from: dub on May 27, 2016, 12:44:08 PM
I can't, I'm already going to a bluegrass concert on Sunday. A guy that I play badminton with from Peru will be there.

:rotflmao

RichVee4

Good to hear from you Jerome..  Dub, I didnt know you played badminton.   I have a bocce ball tournament that weekend with a friend from Italy so cant make it.  :) 
Live long and prosper \V/

Vegasrider

Can't make it  either, I'm currently up in Boise Idaho for a Ping Pong tournament. A friend from Japan will be attending as well.

A DRAGON

Omg. That is funny :rotflmao I wanna get upset but that was just too funny. Go to Hell all of you
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

flamecrow

PAPASMURF

mama smurf wants to go to the blues night tomorrow. will take the car. anyone else going? (DRAGON!!!)
GM showed up last year. was good jams.
:party
S1000R
R1250RS

GreenMachine

Did you have a good time last night? 

Beginning to think it'll be mucho windy for bike night tonight.  No so worried about the bike blowing over as much as I'm worried I might have whitecaps on my beer.  Tragic!

PAPASMURF

was very good, that group THE BLUES MONSTERS played. allman bro, santana, other older stuff.
every tues thru sep 9.
S1000R
R1250RS

Tahoebrian5

Nice, my wife is good friends with the guitar player from that band. Unfortunately I couldn't make it because I was at wack-a-mole tournament with my good friend that is a prison guard in Guantanamo Bay
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

A DRAGON

Making plans to go next Tuesday. I'll have my kids so I'm taking the Truck.  Is anyone else plan on coming? I can bring a few extra chairs if I need to.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

GreenMachine

Waterpolo tournaments for me this coming week, so...

Always a good time with you and PapaSmurf.  I'll be there, riding.  So a chair for me please.   ;D