Main Menu

Saturday ride 10/4

Started by Tahoebrian5, October 03, 2014, 03:49:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

Anybody interested in riding tomorrow? I have family in town Sunday so it's tomorrow or nada for me. Don't really care where as long as it's not VC ... or goat roads :)
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

dub

Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

GreenMachine

Dub, you're going to have to update your goat road T-shirt already.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

GreenMachine

What do you think about just goin out to Downieville and leaving, say, around 9:45-10:00?
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

Sounds good. 10 at Starbucks then

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

Sub-Sonic

Hey Guys, I'll tag along.  Lookin' forward to hittin' up 49, looks like a great goat trail.  see you at *bux n. McC.
On the way from CC area.

GreenMachine

I'm up.  Just being lazy until it's a little warmer and I can roll the beast out.

Tahoebrian5

Yup me too, coffee ritual in progress. Going to be a great day

GreenMachine

I feel like that was a quick ride, as though we were traveling sub-sonic. :evil1

Sub-Sonic

Thanks for the ride today guys and the guided tour of that area, real nice.  Hope to hit up some more goat trails like 49 in the future.

GreenMachine

GreenMachine

Oh and good job in knowing where we'd be this AM SS.  On only your second ride with us and you didn't get mixed up once.

Tahoebrian5

Great ride, and great to have you along SS. Pike was the highlight for me

Mel

SS, I posted up in GM's photo thread, but realized you don't have enough posts yet to see the photos in the Private Content forum. It's good to see a fellow tank bag aficionado :thumbup! You see GM, you can run a tank bag with clip-ons no problem ;)!

Mel

Sub-Sonic

Quote from: GreenMachine on October 04, 2014, 09:33:16 PM
Oh and good job in knowing where we'd be this AM SS.  On only your second ride with us and you didn't get mixed up once.

Thanks for the directions through Tahoe, that was a shorter route, and got to lane share past traffic at the construction area.

Quote from: Mel on October 04, 2014, 10:36:44 PM
SS, I posted up in GM's photo thread, but realized you don't have enough posts yet to see the photos in the Private Content forum. It's good to see a fellow tank bag aficionado :thumbup! You see GM, you can run a tank bag with clip-ons no problem ;)!

Mel

Long arms help.  And how many posts does one need to access the 'private'