Main Menu

Saw a bike group crash

Started by Tahoebrian5, August 11, 2012, 07:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

Heading to the nugget to check out some hot August night cars, just before the rock exit on 80 a group of 6 or 7 riders in shorts and tank tops, some with pasengers, passed me in my truck. The leader realized he was missing the rock exit so swerved from the fast lane towards the exit, cutting off traffic, the other riders did the same, I exited as well just in time to see one of the riders crash. He aparently came into the exit a bit hot and I saw him lock up his back tire.. For like 2 whole seconds!! He must not have been on the front brake very hard. Anyway he took out one of the other riders and I saw his tennis shoe in the road as I drove by. Dumb kids!! I hope he got enough road rash to teach him a lesson
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

Immaturity.  Just take the next exit and come back.  What's the rush in taking an exit you and the group may not be able to make?!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

dub

Quote from: Tahoebrian5 on August 11, 2012, 07:53:37 PM...I saw him lock up his back tire.. For like 2 whole seconds!! He must not have been on the front brake very hard...

Methinks he was NOT a student of a local MSF course.
Thanks to Sidi|Motion Pro|Vortex|Carters|Shoei for the support in 2019

cobra23

Ouch.

Hopefully the lesson was without serious injury.

Smacka

wouldent be much of a lesson if he was to dead to learn.... lets hope he leanred somthing