Main Menu

B 4 Ride Father's day Pancake Feed

Started by HossZX14, June 19, 2011, 12:41:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HossZX14

Before you go on your Father's day ride. Stop off at Reno Motorsport Concepts between 8am and 10am for a free plate of Pancakes and Cup of Joe. It's our way of getting to know you on this special day. We are located at 5303 Louie Lane Unit 22. Near the corner of McCarren and Longley Lane behind the new Storage Facility. Louie Lane is the first right heading South on Longley Lane after turning off of McCarren.
Yes I am a madass

GreenMachine

Two things.  I'm late, since I already ate and when you post something that includes the word FREE, you'll have better success putting it in the subject line.  Everyone and their brother will show up then.  :D
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

HossZX14

OK...LOL   Not bad this Sunday. Total of 16 people showed up for Pancakes and Coffee...So we will do her again this Sunday and every Sunday except for Laguna MotoGp weekend. So between 8 am and 10 am Sunday the 26th be there and chowdown here at Reno Motorsport Concepts.5303 Louie lane Unit 22. We are near the corner of McCarran and Longley Lane behind the new Storage Facility there.

Yes I am a madass

repsol71

I am always ready to rip!!!