Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

Happy 4th

Started by mikey, July 04, 2010, 07:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Have a happy 4th everyone  ;D
ducati brothers

916 (2wcp 955 big bore kit)

A DRAGON

Happy 4th to you Mikey. Spent the evening watching fireworks in The Target Parking lot. Had new baby and New wife there also.  Went to Outback for dinner before. Excellent day.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Adiggity

Hope everyone enjoyed their holiday. We were at the lake all weekend. I am back at work now so I can take a break!  :D

Team Gorgonzola

Had a good time at Pyramid, lots of fireworks there.
Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube.
-Hunter S. Thompson-

cobra23

Spent the 4th in Medical Lake Wa. near Spokane.

There are no fireworks restrictions there, and an Indian reservation nearby. Lots and lots of people burning stuff, blowing stuff up..etc.

Mostly I just miss being home ....

2 Smoke (Bryant)

Spent the 1st-5th up at Lake Almanor.  We pulled the boat and the 5th wheel out.  I found out the hard way that 40 gallons of fresh water is not enough water for 4 adults and 3 kids. Most of it got flushed with toilet usage, and quick showers.  OK 3 of the 4 adults where women, with lots of hair, no such thing as quick showers.  I just rinsed off really good in the lake everyday.  Also I found out the hard way that I need some new deep cycle batteries.  The pair that I have are pretty tired I guess.  Yes I checked them for proper water level.  They just wont support more than a 5 hours of all the dambed lights on and the stereo going.  Thank god for the solar panel and a good lecture from me to remind everybody to turn the lights off when you leave.

Anyway it was a great time.  Lots of 2 wheeled riders motored and pedeled types.  Fishing was outstanding but the catching was on the sucky side.   Weather was awesome and the boating was great. Lots of water sports with the boat. Skiing, wake board, knee board, and the kids favorite the tube.  But I dont remember camping being this expensive.
Throttle therapy:  Live to ride. Ride for life.