Previous topic - Next topic

A DRAGON

In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

z1rider

i might be up at vc, so i'll see you there.

Resistor

2005 GSXR-600

SPL

Thanks for the ride today guys!!!  It was fun.    ;D
Building Dreams One Bike At A Time!  775-825-4457

TedG

A DRAGON, I made it back at 5:00ish. But I stopped and got a snack. So 4:30ish was possible.
2009 Concours 14 (ABS)
2005 Green ZX10 (the fast color) for sale
2018 Kawasaki H2

Hog Honey

Bummed I miss another chance to ride and meet all of you. Spent the day in the kitchen making jerky, salami, and pepperoni with duck and goose (remember that Justino). Needed to clean out the freezer so there is room for this years harvest.  But now I have this urge to jump on the sporty and head down to San Diego for the holiday. If for no other reason then just to SHOCK my kids   ;D wouldn't it be fun, nice and easy riding, stop in Bishop for the night ............ hummm ........... is my seat really that comfortable? :-\

A DRAGON

Ted. Happy to hear you made it back. We all rode so much this summer it was nice to just do a few hours and get home. I had so much to do. I'll take you up on that ride next summer though..

Hog Honey you sure have a lot of excuses. How many miles did you put on that ride of yours this year? 200?  You have plenty of time to do all that stuff during the week. I really don't think were going to get another day like Sunday.  I guess you'll have to meet some of the crew on our Ski weekend in March at Sugarbowl. Bring us some of that Jerky
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Hog Honey

Hell Adragon, make me feel even worse, thanks buddy  ;), I know I have to many excuses, and its no ones fault but my own  :( . Now about that ski weekend, don't think you'll see me there, I am a WARM weather girl, something about the COLD snow that I dislike. But when we do meet up I will bring some snacks!

Hope to ride today, should be in the 60's here, and my other half is even in town, maybe we can blow off the cob web on his bike, lol. Oh and by the way, I did manage to put 1500 miles on my sporty this year  8) and yes that says fifteen HUNDRED, not one hundred fifty  :D :D :D :D

I will catch up with you some day I promise (is that really a good thing?)  ;D

A DRAGON

Your OK Hog Honey. I know we'll catch up some day.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Hog Honey

Be careful what you wish for A Dragon  :o ::) ;D ;D

A DRAGON

Drive in for Movie night at La Vecchia on Dec 2nd. Just stay a litttle longer after shopping for your Christmas Gifts.
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750