Main Menu
  • Welcome to SSA Sierra Sportbike Association | Reno Nevada Motorcycle Trackday Weekend Riding Club.

7\21 ride

Started by MotoPutz, July 20, 2008, 11:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoPutz

I didn't get to ride this weekend but I have Monday off, anyone else not doing anything and want to go for a ride?

yzinger

If my bike wasn't lost in the garage somewhere I would definitly take you up on that offer.

MotoPutz

Well if you up the street from me now I will help you dig it out

yzinger

haha, I found it! I couldn't take it anymore. So I un-burried it, through on a jacket, and road to UNR to do my HW....At least I got to ride, even for only a mile. and ya, I live just around the corner! you should ride by and give it a rev or two. thats all it takes to get me up and out to ride.

MotoPutz

HA, send me the physical address and I will be sure to do that. maybe even at 2 am.   ;)

Was that you riding 2up up Talus like a week ago?

yzinger

very well could have been....3430 buckhorn. whats urs. you on the lower part of talus?

MotoPutz

if your going down Talus, there is a hill on the left and then brown and tan condos, that first set is mine, backed against the hill. like second building in, silver toyota, and my bike.

yzinger

ah. sweet. I know exactly where that is. I am the idiot that goes ripping up talu every once in a while. I figure I can get into my garage quick enough to hide.

MotoPutz

bahahaha, yeah, I hear ya...  I can usually get about 70 before I have to brake to turn in.    Come down and give me a holler if you wanna ride.  You gonna be at bike night tonight, if so come say hey so I know who you are.

yzinger

I hit about 80 last time going up that hill, then the head-shake told me to let off. damn r6's. I am going to try and make it to bike night tonight. I will prob only be there for 20 mins or so if i can make it. I have to be here for the damn electrician.

MotoPutz

ha, yeah, atleast its not the cable guy, they are never on time. Just come up an say hey, I'm the kid behind the tables. I will still be in my work shirt. You should know who I am.

yzinger

obviously didn't make it to bike night....I felt quilty. the gf made me dinner, the contractor was there, along with the electrician.

MotoPutz

Yeah, I noticed, its all good. We will meet up sooner or later...  You missed a good bike night though