Main Menu

8-9, quick evening ride, laps on east yuba

Started by Tahoebrian5, August 09, 2013, 11:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tahoebrian5

I've been leaving around 4 and heading towards Dville but just been doing laps up and down the east side of yuba and heading home instead of going all the way into dville because the road down farther is dirty from cleaning of the ditches. I did the ride yesterday and got home 5 mins before the skies unleashed a crazy hail storm. I'm planning to go again today so thought I would see if anyone wants to tag along. post up if anyone wants to go and i'll be at starbucks at 4. If no one posts I will not go to sbucks
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

Tahoebrian5

yes, went to Bassets and back.. 2.5 hours. Good ride but any later and the sun angle would be an issue. Yuba is perfectly clean as far as Bassets. Closer to dville watch out for dirt on the road due to ditch cleaning.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me, than a frontal lobotomy." —Tom Waits

According to the latest survey, 3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the population.

GreenMachine

It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.