Main Menu

4th of July Ride

Started by wills, June 30, 2013, 05:20:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wills

My son and I are jumping on the Barker Lounger and going to do the Oroville (162) to Quincy ride. If anyone wants to go we will be leaving at a "reasonable" time ;)
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

GreenMachine

:D

Is there still room?  I'm in!
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

wills

Sure there is, but you need your own lounger!
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

GreenMachine

I'll bring a backpack with weights in it.
It's about taking in the most corners to your destination, not about the shortest, quickest route.

RenoRider75

Loungers?  Backpacks with weights?  You guys are hard-core.

Have a happy 4th, ride safe, and have fun!  I'll be headed to Oregon on Thursday in a car full of 5 screaming children.  I'll be dreaming of riding the whole time, so I'll join you in spirit.   :D

SinisterVendetta

I'm in, please let me know the time and place of departure as I dont see the schedule on this site anymore, cheers S

GreenMachine

Quote from: SinisterVendetta on July 01, 2013, 06:17:06 PM
I'm in, please let me know the time and place of departure as I dont see the schedule on this site anymore, cheers S
That's for SSA members only, not viewable by the general public and Web BOT servers. 

You will find many sections will appear only when you are logged in to this forum, like <here>.
;)

SinisterVendetta

Indeed...no sooner than I posted that I became aware lol

GreenMachine

I'm in, please let me know the time and place of departure as I don't see the schedule on this site anymore, cheers S
I've been pondering departing Reno a couple hours earlier than Wills' group.  Figure I can take in more miles while it's cooler.  If no time and place for Thursday's ride appears, I might just do that.  Sure I'll run into his lounge chair somewhere enroute.

SinisterVendetta

Quote from: GreenMachine on July 02, 2013, 01:17:29 PM
I'm in, please let me know the time and place of departure as I don't see the schedule on this site anymore, cheers S
I've been pondering departing Reno a couple hours earlier than Wills' group.  Figure I can take in more miles while it's cooler.  If no time and place for Thursday's ride appears, I might just do that.  Sure I'll run into his lounge chair somewhere enroute.
Count me in, just let me know the place and time  8) either way i'm gonna do some riding  ;D  cheers

wills

We were thinking of leaving at 8:30, meet at the overpriced coffee house on McCarren?
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

SinisterVendetta

Sounds good, see you there  :)

GreenMachine

8:30!!!???  Why don't you just make it noon?   >:(

:evil1

wills

Quote from: GreenMachine on July 03, 2013, 11:29:05 AM
8:30!!!???  Why don't you just make it noon?   >:(

OK noon in Downeyville ;) See you on 162, lapping as usual :|)

:evil1
Stop Global Whining!
2015 1200RS
2018 H2 SE
Old Sprint Back East

GreenMachine

I'm doing laps on 49 already.  Nice and cool this AM.  Should be back in Reno here shortly. 

j/k  See you at *bucks here shortly.