Main Menu

ride on friday or saturday

Started by BumblebeeR6, July 06, 2010, 06:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BumblebeeR6

Who would like to go on a ride on either Friday or Sturday this week?
Dustin A. Steffey

A DRAGON

Can you ride on Sunday. We have a great ride to Sonora Pass?
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750

Jp_Rio

Quote from: A DRAGON on July 07, 2010, 07:03:09 PM
Can you ride on Sunday. We have a great ride to Sonora Pass?

Well, I'm always up to go to Virginia City in case you wanna go... Just let me know!! And yeah, Sunday should be great! Will be my first ride with them! Come along!!!  8)
What?? Trackday?? I'm in!!!

BumblebeeR6

i work for enterprise so i hardly ever get a weekend off so unfortunately i cant go on sunday!
Dustin A. Steffey

A DRAGON

BubblebeeR6. I normally go on Sundays. That's what the club has always done since the beginning of time. We've tried to schedule rides for Saturdays and have received very little participation. It's not that we don't want to ride during the week. It's just most of them work. I guess that's the beauty of this forum you can post up and hopefully someone will respond.

I personally am retired as of February. I do have things I must still get done. IF you would like to ride a few days when your off. I'll go with you. I can't do it every week but I'm sure we can work out something. This Friday I'm pretty busy as well as Saturday.  Next week we can figure something out. I know how it feels when you want to ride and you have to end up going by yourself. A lot of us started out that way. This forum is trying to change that. We'll ride soon.   ;D ;D ;D ;D
In Garage:
ZX9R
Aprillia RSV 1000
SV-650
GSXR-750